GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Webmail login"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 04/08/10 at 09:21
Regular
"Going nowhere fast"
Morning,

Yep, I'm a numpty and I've broken my webmail again ><

I changed the email password via the controla panel, updated the email program I used on my home computer and that works fine but I need to get into my webmail to delete the junk from the server (now I know how, thank you :)) before downloading the emails I wish to keep a hard copy of.

However, I cannot log in to my webmail via IE. I cleared IE of all history, cookies etc and even rebooted this computer. This obviously cleared stuff because I had to log back into the Freeola site. I've tried three different ways to log into the webmail and each time I get failed authentication. The little box that pops up with the email address, user name and password appears already filled in and although "sign me in automatically" isn't ticked it does try to sign me in before I press the enter button.

What am I doing wrong this time please? ><
Wed 04/08/10 at 09:46
Regular
"Going nowhere fast"
Morning - someones on the ball today! :)

It isn't a problem from this morning, it's been going on a while. I just got around to asking is all.

Sleepy
Wed 04/08/10 at 09:41
Regular
it dosent sound like your doing any thing wrong, as you say when you click on the link to your wewb mail from within your control panel, it (on my pc anyway) opens the webmail page in a new window, the email address sr number and password are all pre filled and then it logs in and thats that, have you checked with Freeola that there are no issues today?

Digi
Wed 04/08/10 at 09:21
Regular
"Going nowhere fast"
Morning,

Yep, I'm a numpty and I've broken my webmail again ><

I changed the email password via the controla panel, updated the email program I used on my home computer and that works fine but I need to get into my webmail to delete the junk from the server (now I know how, thank you :)) before downloading the emails I wish to keep a hard copy of.

However, I cannot log in to my webmail via IE. I cleared IE of all history, cookies etc and even rebooted this computer. This obviously cleared stuff because I had to log back into the Freeola site. I've tried three different ways to log into the webmail and each time I get failed authentication. The little box that pops up with the email address, user name and password appears already filled in and although "sign me in automatically" isn't ticked it does try to sign me in before I press the enter button.

What am I doing wrong this time please? ><

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.