GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Going to Japan- Which GC games to get?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 20/04/03 at 14:06
Regular
I don't really know anything about japanese games, and i was wondering if you guys do. So could anyone point me in the right direction of what games to get in Japan that won't be coming out here for ages? Thanks
Sun 20/04/03 at 14:24
Regular
"Ghosts Can't Die!"
Apparently it's one of the shortest games ever and a doesn't include anything you haven't seen before. I'm still going to get it though.
Sun 20/04/03 at 14:22
"cheerios"
I've also just been searching and ive come to a game thats on every import website, P.N.03 - is it meant to be good?
Sun 20/04/03 at 14:20
Regular
"Ghosts Can't Die!"
Yeah go wih Monkey_With_Attitude. Get Soul Calibur 2 and also Winning Eleven 6 if you have the money.
Sun 20/04/03 at 14:15
"Uzi Lover"
Soul Calibur 2.

There isn't suppose to be that much English text. I think I even read there's the option to choose 'English' as a language.
Sun 20/04/03 at 14:11
Regular
"Ghosts Can't Die!"
How about Kinniku Man 2. Apparently it's supposed to be a great wrestling game. Or Winning Eleven 6. It's like ProEvolution but better apparently. hope that helps.
Sun 20/04/03 at 14:10
"cheerios"
i mean games like super monkey ball or something, where you don't really need to be able to read it. I've played japanese games before and on games like these, japanese is irrelavent.
Sun 20/04/03 at 14:07
Regular
Well I'm not really sure what games u should get but I hope u can read japanese.
Sun 20/04/03 at 14:06
"cheerios"
I don't really know anything about japanese games, and i was wondering if you guys do. So could anyone point me in the right direction of what games to get in Japan that won't be coming out here for ages? Thanks

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.