GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Prime Advert"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Metroid Prime'.
Sun 20/04/03 at 15:38
Regular
Just saw the Metroid prime advert (dunno how long it's been around), but it's really brilliant, far superior to PS2 game adverts. Now all Nintendo have to do is get some good prime time slots.

*Sigh*
Sun 20/04/03 at 19:38
"period drama"
Yeah, I noticed all the footage was pretty crappy, more like they were filming a video of a film of the footage. Something like that.

But there was a big lava monster thingy which looked really cool.
I likeeee.

*Wets himself in exitement*
Ah, this time in 2 weeks .....
Sun 20/04/03 at 17:15
Regular
Too true, their footage was awful.

Think of that footage only 10 times smoother and clearer.
Sun 20/04/03 at 17:13
Regular
"bit of a brain"
Their footage of Zelda was terrible.
All the footage was terrible. Like it was all recorded on low graphical settings on poor PCs.
Sun 20/04/03 at 17:01
"period drama"
I saw Zelda in action for the first time today on that game awards thingy. It looks brilliant when it's all moving.
Don't laugh at me.
Sun 20/04/03 at 16:47
Regular
I havne't seen a Zelda advert.

Although it should just be the little sequence that occurs if you leave the game on the title screen for five minutes, it shows short clips of the games in a nice sequence with some music, showing that to somebody wouls be enough to convince them to buy it.
Sun 20/04/03 at 16:37
Regular
It was on a hell of a lot of the time on digital channels before launch.

Oh and what's wrong with the Zelda advert?
Sun 20/04/03 at 16:24
Regular
"  "
I wonder if it was a bloke in the Samus suite, or actually a women...
Sun 20/04/03 at 16:12
Regular
Exactly. Shame about the Zelda ad, though...
Sun 20/04/03 at 16:09
Regular
They would never do that!
Sun 20/04/03 at 15:38
Regular
Just saw the Metroid prime advert (dunno how long it's been around), but it's really brilliant, far superior to PS2 game adverts. Now all Nintendo have to do is get some good prime time slots.

*Sigh*

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.