GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Going to Blackpool"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 20/04/03 at 16:32
Regular
I've just been told m parents are taking me too Blackpool for the next 2 days. Nobody cares.. I know..

Before I go..

Any suggestions on where to go??

QUICK

Mum's calling
Tue 22/04/03 at 13:21
"slightlyshortertagl"
actually t'is £7 for the The Big One, Valhalla, Spin Doctor, and all the main ones.

Fortunately I bought myself a wristband = unlimeted rides on everything (except Ker-azee gold, Boat thingies and Go-Karts)
Tue 22/04/03 at 13:04
Regular
"Z will be here soon"
Thats a bit crayzzzeee isn't it?

My sisters mates uncle had a heart attack on the Pepsi Max too, its a death trap!

I haven't been on Valhalla, when I went last time it was just opening for testing so I never got a chance to go on it, shame really. The pleasure beach is REALLY expensive though, which is the one bad thing about it. It is about £5 to go on the Pepsi max and about £3/£4 for all the others. Maybe it is cheaper in the winter though...hmmm...
Tue 22/04/03 at 13:02
Regular
"Proffesional Eejit."
What an a***-hole. Throw rocks at his windows.
Big, heavy rocks. With seige engines.
Tue 22/04/03 at 12:59
Regular
Excuse me, I am going insane.

*whoops*
Tue 22/04/03 at 12:58
Regular
And no, I don't think they've got safety bars still.
Tue 22/04/03 at 12:57
"slightlyshortertagl"
Ah

There were safety bars, except you still bounced around like mad.. t'was part of the fun of it actually.. heh, I went twice. Once with my brother and once again by myself in the carriage, I didnt close the safety bar thing properly so I could bounce around a bit..

I enjoyed it, in a wierd and twisted way
Tue 22/04/03 at 12:56
Regular
Several people have died on the Grand National. It really is very dangerous.
Tue 22/04/03 at 12:54
Regular
"Z will be here soon"
My mum won't let me go on the Grand National (well, she disapproves of it) because when she was younger she went on it with her sister and brother in law. They didnt have any safety bars at the time (dunno if they do now) but on one of the bumps my aunty fell out and my uncle caught her by her hair to stop her falling. Its the sort of thing that puts you off a bit!
Tue 22/04/03 at 12:04
Regular
Poor excuse.
Tue 22/04/03 at 12:02
"slightlyshortertagl"
Because I was in blackpool for less than 24 hours?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.