GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Good Golly Quiz Folly!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 20/11/01 at 00:28
Regular
Good topic title eh? ;-)

Anyways this is the WWF quiz topic where I will ask you questions and we will see how well you do, I will update when I can and try to keep scores on who has awnsered the most questions and so on.

You can easily make up the questions too as well it's not just me who does it, just make them awnserable and not too difficult and they must be WWF based, unless you really want to ask trivial questions I don't mind, I will mostly be asking WWF questions though.

I shall start the ball rolling.....

1. What was the name of the band and song that played the theme music at this years Survivor Series?

2. At what ppv was did Rocky Maivia (The Rock) Dubut at and in what year?

3. What are these four ex members of DX real names? (Triple H, Road Dogg, X Pac and Billy Gunn)

4. What was the exact record attendance for any event held at the Astrodome at this years Wrestlemania. (Wrestlemania X7)

5. At what ppv was the first ever Iron Man match held and who was it between?

Remember you can start questions too...
Wed 21/11/01 at 23:45
Regular
OK i'll correct mylast one

1. Name every PPV where there has been a Hell in a Cell. superstars ,livewire ,heat ,metal and no mercy 1927

2. Who's car was it that ran over Stone Cold? tony blairs

3. When Mick Foley went crashing through the Hell in a Cell what went shooting up his nose? a table

4. When was the first ever WWF Table Match? up Mick Foleys nose

5. Who was the first person to Invade the WWF from WCW? tony blair

I think that's right
Wed 21/11/01 at 19:04
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
Firebalt wrote:
> Ok, I think these are right.

1. Name every PPV where there has been a Hell in
> a Cell.
Badd Blood 1997, No Way Out 2000, Armageddon 2000.

Also a Raw and Wreslemania 15 which Mouldy Cheese got correct first, sorry

2. Who's car was
> it that ran over Stone Cold?
The Rock's.

Correct but already been awnsered

3. When Mick Foley went crashing
> through the Hell in a Cell what went shooting up his nose?
His tooth.

Correct

> When was the first ever WWF Table Match?
Royal Rumble 2000.

Correct

5. Who was the
> first person to Invade the WWF from WCW?
Lance Storm.

And again Correct

and that sir, is
> correct!

Damn sure is
Wed 21/11/01 at 18:38
Regular
"Fat Red-Capped Vale"
Ok, I think these are right.

1. Name every PPV where there has been a Hell in a Cell.
Badd Blood 1997, No Way Out 2000, Armageddon 2000.

2. Who's car was it that ran over Stone Cold?
The Rock's.

3. When Mick Foley went crashing through the Hell in a Cell what went shooting up his nose?
His tooth.

4. When was the first ever WWF Table Match?
Royal Rumble 2000.

5. Who was the first person to Invade the WWF from WCW?
Lance Storm.

and that sir, is correct!
Wed 21/11/01 at 18:32
Regular
"I am Bumf Ucked"

Erm... there was one on Raw... one at No Way Out 2000... Argageddon 2000... KOTR 98... Wrestelmania 99... and the Taker/HBK one in late 98

The Crock

3. When Mick Foley went crashing through the Hell in a Cell what went shooting up his nose?

Bone from his jaw, i think.

No idea... probably Dudleyz, seeing as they carried the idea over from ECW.

Lance Storm.
Wed 21/11/01 at 17:17
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Reading through the questions i couldn't help but feel that sting again that i felt when i watched Wrestlemania 12. Bret Hart was royally screwed over !

Has anyone ever followed a wrestler from their smaller days and seen them go all the way ? Like possibly the Rock when he first arrived :-)

I followed Bret Hart when i was little. When i was at school, kids being kids we all picked our favourite tag team and single wrestler. My fave tag team was the Hart Foundation, but then this is where i got moaned at a lot - my fave single wrestler was Bret Hart. Of course the other kids were like "you can't pick Bret Hart ! He's a tag team wrestler !!!". of course the main favourites were the Ultimate Warrior and Hulk Hogan, but I just always liked Bret. Funny thing is, the other kids, a couple of my friends in particular would be like "How come you don't like Warrior better !? Bret will never win the title !!!" and i'd be like "he will oneday !! i bet he will !!!". Not long after that the Hart Foundation broke up after the match with the Nasty Boys and Summerslam '91 arrived where Bret beat Kurt Hennig (Mr Perfect) for the intercontinental belt. Just after i left school Bret ended up winning the main title !!! LOL So good to be right ;-))

I actually met one of my friends from school a week or so after Wrestlemania 10, first thing i said in our convo was like "don't suppose you watch the wrestling anymore" and he was like "yeah i know, Brets the champ, you were right you sod !" ;-))

Besides winning the title, i really think Bret developed into one of the best ever wrestlers. Of course Hogan pulled out of a match up with Bret cause he didn't wanna lose ;-)) I think Bret even wound him up about it at WCW once or twice. Anyone seen Bret Hart - Wrestling with shadows ?

Anyway, rambling over, Bret Rules !!! ;-))
Wed 21/11/01 at 16:00
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
No 2 wrote:
> 1. Name every PPV where there has been a Hell in a Cell. no way out, armagedon
> ,metal ,heat and live wire

Nope

2. Who's car was it that ran over Stone Cold? the
> rocks

Correct!

3. When Mick Foley went crashing through the Hell in a Cell what went
> shooting up his nose? a slege hammer

lol, no

4. When was the first ever WWF Table
> Match? heet

er no

5. Who was the first person to Invade the WWF from WCW? buka
> teeeeeeeeee

Nope

:-P
Wed 21/11/01 at 15:42
Regular
1. Name every PPV where there has been a Hell in a Cell. no way out, armagedon ,metal ,heat and live wire

2. Who's car was it that ran over Stone Cold? the rocks

3. When Mick Foley went crashing through the Hell in a Cell what went shooting up his nose? a slege hammer

4. When was the first ever WWF Table Match? heet

5. Who was the first person to Invade the WWF from WCW? buka teeeeeeeeee
Wed 21/11/01 at 12:54
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
Damn, you got the attandance correct

*Grumble, moan

Right here's some more questions.

That's all I can think of for now..
Wed 21/11/01 at 12:00
Regular
"Back in black"
1. What was the name of the band and song that played the theme music at this years Survivor Series?
-control by puddle of mudd

2. At what ppv was did Rocky Maivia (The Rock) Dubut at and in what year?
- Survivor series 1996, he's improved since

3. What are these four ex members of DX real names? (Triple H, Road Dogg, X Pac and Billy Gunn)
- Paul Lovseque or something like that, Brain Armstrong, Sean Waltman and Monty Kipp sopp(what a name)

4. What was the exact record attendance for any event held at the Astrodome at this years Wrestlemania. (Wrestlemania X7)
- a miniscule 67,925 attended

5. At what ppv was the first ever Iron Man match held and who was it between?
- Wrestlemania 12, HBK won in extra time
Wed 21/11/01 at 07:25
Regular
"Fat Red-Capped Vale"
Starlight wrote:
> Grrrrr you got them all right, except of course the attandanc figure for
> Wrestlemania 17, anyone else got a guess at this?

Oh and I asked for the song
> name as well at the band name that provided the theme music for the survivor
> series so :-P

Oh, sorry. The Survivor Series theme is Control by Puddle Of Mudd. Did I get part of the attendance correct? Was it 66,XXX. I could have just looked on the back of the DVD case, but that's cheating! Anyone else got the DVD of WrestleMania 17?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.