GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"LOL at Ninties in the UK and Europe"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 19/11/01 at 20:15
Regular
Read this post at gamesrader

http://www.gamesradar.com/news/game_news_2600.html

They say that the Uk GC may launch even at october Next year, so if you havent got any next gen console and are waiting for the UK gc launch, LOL at you. Nintendo doesnt give a f*** about you guys in Europe at least Sega, Microsoft and Sony are showing us (their European fans) a bit more respect than this.
Mon 19/11/01 at 21:19
Regular
"Fishing For Reddies"
The Gamecube WILL be released on April 5th - mark my words.
Mon 19/11/01 at 21:06
The makers of ssx tricky for the GC said they were going to release it in britain on the 15th of march.Common sense would tell them not to bring out a game before the consoles released.That good be good news for good old Europe.:)
Mon 19/11/01 at 20:59
Regular
Sorry my friend this information can't be true and do you know why...

Nintendo don't know a date until they can analyse what America will need.

It did well in America but how well if it did Really Really well a few more consoles may need to ship there way if it was just good then they can send a fleat in our direction.

They don't know a date yet when they do we will they can't deny the rumour all they can reitterate is that it will come in Spring 2002.
Mon 19/11/01 at 20:53
"High polygon count"
*IF* this turns out to be true, would it be fair to say that Nintendo can kiss goodbye to any hope of mounting a credible challenge in the next-gen arena?

It may see the 'cube go the same way as the N64.
Mon 19/11/01 at 20:46
Regular
"Peace Respect Punk"
Yeah, Ninty is trying to remedy the mistakes they made with the 64, not repeat them...
Mon 19/11/01 at 20:45
"High polygon count"
I'm not a Ninty, I'm a 'Sonyphile' - but I'll not mock this news. In fact I am quite stunned and disappointed.

Surely Nintendo aren't *that* ignorant of the European market?
Mon 19/11/01 at 20:44
Regular
There's been rumours about a launch date like tha for some time, I don't beleive a wrod of them, Nintendo may do a few stupid things but they really are not that stupid.
Mon 19/11/01 at 20:15
Regular
Read this post at gamesrader

http://www.gamesradar.com/news/game_news_2600.html

They say that the Uk GC may launch even at october Next year, so if you havent got any next gen console and are waiting for the UK gc launch, LOL at you. Nintendo doesnt give a f*** about you guys in Europe at least Sega, Microsoft and Sony are showing us (their European fans) a bit more respect than this.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.