GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"LOL at Ninties in the UK and Europe"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 19/11/01 at 20:15
Regular
Read this post at gamesrader

http://www.gamesradar.com/news/game_news_2600.html

They say that the Uk GC may launch even at october Next year, so if you havent got any next gen console and are waiting for the UK gc launch, LOL at you. Nintendo doesnt give a f*** about you guys in Europe at least Sega, Microsoft and Sony are showing us (their European fans) a bit more respect than this.
Mon 19/07/10 at 21:32
Evenin...........

We're meeting at the H&H and setting off at 17:45 and going wherever we all fancy :-)

Whichever route we take we'll have plenty of opportunities to cut it short if need be.
Mon 19/11/01 at 22:22
Regular
"Nasty Fat Hobbit!"
Ok here goes.

OFFICIAL statement released to me!! Hah!
>>>>>>>>>>>>>

NINTENDO UK+ IRELAND

Hi,

Thanks for the email. I don't know where the rumours are coming from, but
Nintendo have only said they would make an announcement after the US launch.
As yet, they have not made the announcement, but it should be coming
shortly. Your email has already been seen and noted by Nintendo Europe as it
has been passed to me from them.
Mon 19/11/01 at 22:01
Regular
If it does well in America they'll ship more to America if not we'll get em sooner as soon as the success of America is released the sooner we know when we'll get the GC... A COUPLE OF DAYS U SAY IS THAT TRUE! THEY NEVER REPLIED TO ME!
Mon 19/11/01 at 21:41
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
I can't see Europe having to wait that long but it could be possible, if the X-box takes of in a big way in the US then they may concentrate more on the US market and try sell the majority of its units there and in Japan, this could mean the number available will be a lot less than at first predicted meaning a late release.
But if this was the case then it gives the PS2 and X-Box a lot more time to sell more products.

I doubt it will be that long until it is here, European market creates more money than the US market at the moment (could change when the X-Box starts selling) so it shouldn't be overlooked.
Mon 19/11/01 at 21:40
Regular
Apparently in the near future u will be able to chip the Gamecube to play PAL games. YOu can already get Gamecubes that play both JAP and US games.
Mon 19/11/01 at 21:39
Regular
"You Bum!!"
But if you get an import Gamecube, will you be able to play UK games or will you have to invest into a second GC?
Mon 19/11/01 at 21:36
Was the release date for America the 18th?
I might get one on import.
Mon 19/11/01 at 21:33
Regular
Exactly...anyone can make up a rumour. Only listen to official news.
Mon 19/11/01 at 21:30
Regular
"Nasty Fat Hobbit!"
I got Confirmation from Nintendo Europe tonight that the rumours should be ignored and the official release for europe will be announced in coming days.
Mon 19/11/01 at 21:22
WHAT???

Thats a whole..<1,2,3,4!>...4 months away,damn.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.