GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"A new slant on hell"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 19/11/01 at 16:32
Regular
So if God kicked out satan for being bad, and drink, drugs, hookers, gambling and even gaming is bad, how come everyone is so scared of hell?

Seems pretty cool to me....

:)
Mon 19/11/01 at 16:32
Regular
"Back from the dead!"
So if God kicked out satan for being bad, and drink, drugs, hookers, gambling and even gaming is bad, how come everyone is so scared of hell?

Seems pretty cool to me....

Mon 19/11/01 at 16:33
Regular
"Back from the dead!"
Also, if god forgives all sins, how can there be anyone in hell at all?
Mon 19/11/01 at 18:37
Regular
Some damn fine points there my friend!
Tue 20/11/01 at 12:59
Regular
"Back from the dead!"
Your Honour wrote:
> Some damn fine points there my friend!

So why isn't anyone else responding?

Tue 20/11/01 at 13:05
"High polygon count"
I guess to believe in heaven and hell, you have to believe in a god, which I don't, so...
Tue 20/11/01 at 13:47
Regular
God: "I've given you free-will, but if you don't worship me and follow my commandments, I'll condemn you to burn in Hell for all eternity."

All the Devil tried to do is turn people away from this fanatic and mass murderer. The Devil is a misunderstood good guy.

But He doesn't exist, and neither does God, so it's all a pointless argument.... But if I had to choose, I'd be on the Horned One's team.
Tue 20/11/01 at 13:50
Regular
"Back from the dead!"
I don't believe in him either.

The scientific term is Akhams Razor. In any situation, the simplest answer is most likely the truth.

So... The existance of one infinate omnipower that created the world in a week, but left no evidence of his existance, instead supplying us with a miracle maker from a virgin birth?

Or... Humans writing a book to make paranoid people feel like they are on this planet for a purpose?
Tue 20/11/01 at 21:06
Regular
All in all the bible is full of contradictions. How can we justify putting people in funny farms when a large percentage of the world believe in a man with a big white beard sitting up in the clouds.
Tue 20/11/01 at 21:31
Regular
"I like cheese"
Well, actually, Satan was an angel of God before he rebelled against him.

Satan is very powerful. Nearly as powerful as God. A couple of nights before my baptism I had a real breakdown. I just hated life for seemingly no reason, and I know that was the Devil. When he sees that you're going to join God, he targets you.

And God forgives all sins when you are sorry. If you apologise to God, and you truly mean it, then he will forgive you. So why not try looking up your facts first.

And also, instead of just saying, "Oh, they don't exist blah blah blah," try and think of a better explanation.

The Big Bang?? "There was nothing...and then, there was a huge explosion!"

Pure bo**ocks.

And Evolution was disproved by the creater of the theory on his own deathbed.

Lets put it this way, perhaps you should realise that what you are all saying is opinion based. God has done many amazing things, and I know this personally.

I respect all your opinions, but I think some of you should actually think before you disprove it.
Tue 20/11/01 at 21:33
Regular
"I like cheese"
Nomad_Soul wrote:
All
> the Devil tried to do is turn people away from this fanatic and mass murderer.
> The Devil is a misunderstood good guy.

Oh shut the hell up (pun not intended.) The Devil, a good guy? So murder, drugs, tempation, hurting people-they're all good are they?

You're on the very of ludicrous. In fact, no, that is ludicrous.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.