GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Greatest game of the year!!!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 19/11/01 at 11:48
Regular
What do you all think will be the greatest game of the year?
I feel that Metal Gear Solid 2: SOL is going to take it because it has an amazing storyline and life like CG's. I can't think of another game to compare to it unless Shenmue 2 comes out before the year ends and then it will still be close.

What do you all think???
Mon 19/11/01 at 11:48
What do you all think will be the greatest game of the year?
I feel that Metal Gear Solid 2: SOL is going to take it because it has an amazing storyline and life like CG's. I can't think of another game to compare to it unless Shenmue 2 comes out before the year ends and then it will still be close.

What do you all think???
Mon 19/11/01 at 11:51
Regular
I think that Metal Gear Solid 2 doesn't come out to next year, so GTA3 wins, although Pro Evo Soccer does come out on Friday..........
Mon 19/11/01 at 11:53
Regular
"Back from the dead!"
Nope, Simpsons Wrestling has it hands down.
Mon 19/11/01 at 11:54
Regular
I think that GTA3 is the best game of the year.
Mon 19/11/01 at 12:01
I have my copy of Metal Gear solid 2 right now and it is amazing you all are in for a real treat when you get to play this game it really makes Metal Gear Solid look sad. I have to admit though Grand Theft Auto is a good game to because of all the things you can do on it.

If you want to know more about Metal Gear Solid 2: SOL I got a topic on down the page about it or you can just ask me about it.
Mon 19/11/01 at 12:04
"High polygon count"
Please, when discussing anything major to do with MGS2, make sure you give a very obvious spoiler warning.

I've already read one major plot twist on another website that I really didn't want to know,, and has apoiled one major aspect of the game for me.

Thank you.
Mon 19/11/01 at 12:08
Regular
"Back from the dead!"
Seconded.
Mon 19/11/01 at 12:10
Regular
Thirded.

Even though I won't be buying it as it looks crap.

:-p
Mon 19/11/01 at 12:11
Sorry guys but Firebalt asked about it so I told him. Trust me though there is alot more twists in the plot then what I have revealed. So, I'm sorry if anyone is affended.
Mon 19/11/01 at 12:21
Regular
SHUT UP!!!!!!!!!!

Damn Dirty Yankee....................

:D

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.