GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
" You got smackdown3? don't bring it."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 18/11/01 at 21:30
Regular
long story short, the gameplay is sluggish with a right crap story mode that takes 5 minutes in total
Wed 21/11/01 at 18:36
Regular
Longy:0) wrote:
> well i disagree
you didnt know then and you will only know when you get the game
( i get it tomorrow) but rented it last friday
Tue 20/11/01 at 22:59
BB Scott wrote:
> I thing that i noticed when i got the game is that, in pictures, before the game
> was realeased, the commentators was 3D and you fight them

But when the game
> came out, i noticed that, the commentatores are 2D and cannot beat them up

----------------------------------------------------------

Yep they sacrificed it, and a few other things:

* - Actual 3D Spectators That Can Get Involved.... These were going to be "hidden" amounst the 2D ones.

* - Create A PPV

* - The ability to control Wrestlers during entrances.

* - Guest Announcers, i havent seen any yet...

* - And a few more things..

They sacrificed it in the name of release dates... im almost sure that if it was realeased on the 23rd, or whenever - these would have been implimented.
Tue 20/11/01 at 19:03
Prove me wrong wrote:
> Not worth buying?

Surely the addition of a referee with a body into the ring
> makes the game worth buying all on its own.

And 6-man tag.

And the fact
> that you can beat up the hardcore champ if you see him wandering round
> backstage.

And the new entrance music.

And the fact that you may not own
> SD2.

Bad side - no alliance. old smackdown stage. KO's annoying.

KO can be turned off, and you cant just walk into the harcore champ. the story mode is weird.
Tue 20/11/01 at 19:02
Regular
I thing that i noticed when i got the game is that, in pictures, before the game was realeased, the commentators was 3D and you fight them

But when the game came out, i noticed that, the commentatores are 2D and cannot beat them up
Tue 20/11/01 at 18:55
Not worth buying?

Surely the addition of a referee with a body into the ring makes the game worth buying all on its own.

And 6-man tag.

And the fact that you can beat up the hardcore champ if you see him wandering round backstage.

And the new entrance music.

And the fact that you may not own SD2.

Bad side - no alliance. old smackdown stage. KO's annoying.
Tue 20/11/01 at 17:50
i thik its all good but the game isnt that much better than smackdown 2 making it not wrth buying. i also hate the way you cant just make people stand up, you have to hold there heads all the time or punch them first.
Sun 18/11/01 at 22:21
Regular
"I like cheese"
I agree about the story mode, but not about the wrestling. Read BBS' SD3 topic to find out my full opinion.
Sun 18/11/01 at 21:48
Regular
"WWJD"
well i disagree
Sun 18/11/01 at 21:30
long story short, the gameplay is sluggish with a right crap story mode that takes 5 minutes in total

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.