GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"AHH! UKHARRYPOTTER!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 18/11/01 at 21:11
Regular
It was a sight that took me by suprise and nearly gave me a heart attack. Special Reserve joining the Harry Potter bandwagon. All hope is lost. The wizard has won. Now there is nowhere to hide from the wizard.

Harry Potter is our new ruler.
Mon 19/11/01 at 20:06
"period drama"
why's everyone crazy about the harry potter film?

you've seen all the kids saying. "they've missed bits out" and "it's not as good as i expected"

why don't the press concentrate on better films like LOTR or star wars: episode 2.
or even monsters inc. for god's sake.

over rated damn film, books are better!

and no-one should be able to see LOTR unless they have read it otherwise...urm....i dunno, but it ain'e right
Mon 19/11/01 at 19:25
Regular
"Mm reprocessed meat"
Ant wrote:
> I am the Tarrant wrote:
> A)Old and wise enough to realise that you
> shouldn't try to put an age limit on
> literiture,

75 then?? :D

and
> B) Old and wise enough to actually investigate something prior to dismissing it
> out of hand.

Well that proves it. :D

Anyway, I didn't think the books
> were anything special, so I probably won't see the movie. Not for a while
> anyway. I'm far more interested in The Others.

Anyway, I do believe that
> Harry Potter is more suited for kids, but there's nothing wrong with adults read
> it. Nothing at all. *COUGH* sad *COUGH*

;D

The Others is great, but very scary!!!!! Be warned!!!
Mon 19/11/01 at 18:58
Regular
"I like cheese"
I am the Tarrant wrote:
> A)Old and wise enough to realise that you shouldn't try to put an age limit on
> literiture,

75 then?? :D

and B) Old and wise enough to actually investigate something prior to dismissing it out of hand.

Well that proves it. :D

Anyway, I didn't think the books were anything special, so I probably won't see the movie. Not for a while anyway. I'm far more interested in The Others.

Anyway, I do believe that Harry Potter is more suited for kids, but there's nothing wrong with adults read it. Nothing at all. *COUGH* sad *COUGH*

;D
Mon 19/11/01 at 17:02
Regular
"DS..."
Yes, perhaps. But war is a terrible thing you know...
slik ~_~
Mon 19/11/01 at 17:01
Goddammit!

I thought I could have sheperded this topic down a console wars path! Now that would have been fun.

Not to worry, perhaps another day.
Mon 19/11/01 at 16:58
Regular
"DS..."
apology accepted.
slik ~_~
Mon 19/11/01 at 16:56
slik wrote:
> Was I trying to be fun?
slik ~_~

Sorry mate, I've only just read your tag-line. Had I known before we could have avoided this mess.
Mon 19/11/01 at 16:56
Regular
"DS..."
indeed
slik ~_~
Mon 19/11/01 at 16:55
Regular
slik wrote:
> if you like Harry Potter, fine! but I think it's utter, unoriginal cack! and the
> game is even worse! if you wan't a REAL RPG then get the tow Zelda's on the GBC,
> that is unless your 3 years old! (or if your 19 and have a mental age of
> three!)
slik ~_~

I'm 19 with a mental age of three, obviously, but I'd rather play FFV, is that OK??

Anyway, the game is made by EA, when was the last time EA actually made a decent game??

Oh, yeah, SSX.................

Damn Dirty Hippies.
Mon 19/11/01 at 16:53
Regular
"DS..."
Was I trying to be fun?
slik ~_~

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.