GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Hi! Im New! :D / Heyman"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 18/11/01 at 20:31
Regular
Hi, ppl :)

I cant wait till Survior Series :)

Ive been looking for a active WWF Forum for ages! - and it was right there before my eyes @ spec res! :D

Just Thought I'D Say HI!

Also... Dont you think Heyman was shooting?, for real? his emotion seemed sooo real... and vince seemed humbled seriously! OMFG! When listening to the promo my jaw kept going down and down and down... about time someone said that stuff - planned promo or otherwise... its been on the mind of many ECW guys mind... and i think Heyman does have real hatered for Vince... i just hope its gonna spin into an angle, so the shoot/interview was the start of it, i belive Heyman, Steph, Shane, Vince, Austin have been in it all the way - using ECW and WWF to rid the world of WCW... and the WCW guys will have a rest... and they will invade (yep again :( ) Wrestlemania - kick some a$s (they will come with Hall, Nash, Nature Boy etc etc) , and then destroy Wrestlemania and then Annouce there own show...

That is what me thinks anyway :D

Thanks for reading and HI!
Mon 19/11/01 at 20:44
Regular
Gazzaswow is no longer around. I am now called Jacka$s.

Jacka$s
Mon 19/11/01 at 20:17
and i change my name to much
Mon 19/11/01 at 20:15
Regular
Prove me wrong wrote:
> Yeah, and I'm Prove Me Wrong (as the name kinda suggests), pretender to Ant's
> throne.

If you want to be in the know, read my WIAN (wrestling in a nutshell)
> series. Just ask my no. 1 fan, RiCkOsS.

Remember, I am your pain!

LOL yeh right
im KR and i have been on here for Ages maybe to long any way some of us go on the PS2 forum because we have PS2s so come on there aswell if you want
Mon 19/11/01 at 19:14
Yeah, and I'm Prove Me Wrong (as the name kinda suggests), pretender to Ant's throne.

If you want to be in the know, read my WIAN (wrestling in a nutshell) series. Just ask my no. 1 fan, RiCkOsS.

Remember, I am your pain!
Sun 18/11/01 at 22:35
Regular
"I like cheese"
Hey, welcome. If you're looking for an active WWF Forum, you've most certainly found it!

I'm the leader around these parts, I can kill you all with the press of a button. :D

Nah, not really, just saying that to annoy a couple of people on here who hate me saying that. {:)

Anyway, keep posting!
Sun 18/11/01 at 22:15
Regular
"Back in black"
Welcome.
Sun 18/11/01 at 21:58
Regular
I wish I couls see Survior Series live ............ I'll just have to do with the tape
Sun 18/11/01 at 21:56
Regular
"WWJD"
bye and i think im going to tape it cuz i got college tomoz
Sun 18/11/01 at 21:27
I did go to that button - but i'd thought id jazz it up a bit ;)

Anyway im popping off 2 sleep so ii can get up @ 1am to see Survivor Series :) Bye for now!
Sun 18/11/01 at 21:10
Regular
Lord Of Darkness wrote:
> Originally Posted By Jericho15:
"You want WWF chat, you came to the right
> place. By the way, im
> Jericho15!"
--------------------------------------------------------

THANKS
> :) And Hi!

Thanks guys and gals for your warm (so far *big grin* :) )
> welcome :)

Cheers :)

You know that you don't have to type all that, just go to "reply quoting this messege" button or link or whatever yoy want call it. ;)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.