GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"MARIO KART GC SCREENSHOTS!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 23/04/03 at 10:24
Regular
Wooooooooo

And Pikmin 2, but meh:

http://www.nintendo-europe.com/NOE/en/GB/ news/article.jsp?ElementId=3242d393 -f4c5-4e00-89fd-b50a67eedcc5

It's classical anyways, how cool are you, anyway?

Looks like each character gets their own kind of kart, Whacky Races style. Detail is superb.

Must see this running. Roll on the E3! Woo
Wed 23/04/03 at 10:39
"Uzi Lover"
Microchips wrote:
> Maybe one controls the sterring, while the other attacks other people?

With my stealing theory you could be right.

*cries it isn't online*
Wed 23/04/03 at 10:38
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
Nice find. I didn't expect to see TWo characters in the same Kart. Maybe one controls the sterring, while the other attacks other people?
Wed 23/04/03 at 10:35
"Uzi Lover"
Edgy wrote:
> heh, I posted about this in Fog Chat already :D

I found it somewhere else, got exicted and rushed right here.
Wed 23/04/03 at 10:35
"Uzi Lover"
Two characters on the same Kart.

Looks like Mario has just stole a banana from the back of a Kart in one shot, while in another he is leaning over trying to snatch something.

Also that Chmop Chmop thing is in the background, maybe he will snap at victims?

All of the screenshots have two characters on one Kart, pairings such as Mario & Luigi etc. Will there be an optino to just race as the one character?

Maybe using this two kart thing will mean a two player mode could work within it's conecpt? hmmm
Wed 23/04/03 at 10:32
Regular
heh, I posted about this in Fog Chat already :D
Wed 23/04/03 at 10:24
"Uzi Lover"
Wooooooooo

And Pikmin 2, but meh:

http://www.nintendo-europe.com/NOE/en/GB/ news/article.jsp?ElementId=3242d393 -f4c5-4e00-89fd-b50a67eedcc5

It's classical anyways, how cool are you, anyway?

Looks like each character gets their own kind of kart, Whacky Races style. Detail is superb.

Must see this running. Roll on the E3! Woo

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.