GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Pikmin 2"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'pikmin 2'.
Wed 23/04/03 at 13:04
Regular
Considering how many people are going mad over the recent release of Screenshots for Mario Kart I've decided to do a post on other big E3 game. So here we go, info gained via Nintendo's official website:

The company he works for is going bankrupt, so to save it, Olimar must salvage the treasure buried all over the planet. His company's debt is a whopping 10,000 pokos- luckily, Olimar brought an assistant, so if the two of them can delegate their work well, they should be able to erase that debt in no time! Of course, they'll need the help of the Pikmin to do that-these two can't do anything by themselves. Alternate controlling the main characters-Olimar and his assistant-as you command your Pikmin to defeat enemies, propagate more Pikmin, collect precious doodads, and solve puzzles. With no time limit, new colors of Pikmin, and two-player cooperative play, Pikmin 2 improves on the original in every way.

Cool ;)
Wed 23/04/03 at 13:11
Regular
But hey no time-limit... no time management... will it be as good?
Wed 23/04/03 at 13:10
Regular
Purple Pikmin?

Million seller in the making!

Nintendo just love that colour!
Wed 23/04/03 at 13:07
Regular
Having never played the original Pikmin, I don't know what's so great, maybe I'll buy it...
Wed 23/04/03 at 13:06
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
There are purple Pikmin in it. I found one. :-D

http://www.nintendo.co.uk/

Go to the Mario Kart News link, then Gallery, then go to page 6 out of 11, or the first Pikmin page.

Purple Pikmin.

Can't get poisoned by fumes or sludge or something? Hmm.
Wed 23/04/03 at 13:06
Regular
"everyone says it"
Cool.

Now where are the babes?
Wed 23/04/03 at 13:04
Regular
Considering how many people are going mad over the recent release of Screenshots for Mario Kart I've decided to do a post on other big E3 game. So here we go, info gained via Nintendo's official website:

The company he works for is going bankrupt, so to save it, Olimar must salvage the treasure buried all over the planet. His company's debt is a whopping 10,000 pokos- luckily, Olimar brought an assistant, so if the two of them can delegate their work well, they should be able to erase that debt in no time! Of course, they'll need the help of the Pikmin to do that-these two can't do anything by themselves. Alternate controlling the main characters-Olimar and his assistant-as you command your Pikmin to defeat enemies, propagate more Pikmin, collect precious doodads, and solve puzzles. With no time limit, new colors of Pikmin, and two-player cooperative play, Pikmin 2 improves on the original in every way.

Cool ;)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.