GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"TS2 beats Halo? Jesus christ, you must be insane!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Timesplitters 2'.
Wed 23/04/03 at 19:54
Regular
Some morons in the GC room think TS2 is better than Halo - I don'r know where to start! They have obviously never played it in there lives...come and help me defend our master peice - GC Room - MARIO KART SCREEN SHOTS sub room (The topic changed half way as the title suggests)
Sun 27/04/03 at 23:52
Regular
"Oi you- sort it out"
Perfect Dark on N64 ruled, the combat simulator "challanges" were one of the coolest features it had. I loved completing them, and your mates could help out too.
Sun 27/04/03 at 23:48
Regular
Yeah, Game Zero's being made by Zoonami. The company has a load of ex Rare dudes in it.

They jumped ship before Bill fingered the Stamper brothers.....or something like that.
Sun 27/04/03 at 22:03
Regular
"gsybe you!"
I'm hoping 'Project Zero' on the GC at E3 will be a reovlutionary FPS. Made by loads of ex-Rarers of summat.

I think.

Maybe.
Sun 27/04/03 at 21:57
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
No I think Halo 2 will be the big one of the two. ;-)
Sun 27/04/03 at 20:40
Regular
"Far Beyond Metal"
I am expecting big things from PD0. I agree with Dringo - It could well be better than Halo 2!
Sun 27/04/03 at 01:22
Regular
Dringo wrote:

> Rare still hire the best.... Rare still have stupidly high
> standards....

If you call the guff that was Starfox Adventures high standards then you must be smoking something that I'm not.

It was a rubbish game, the only impressive thing about it was the graphics.
Sat 26/04/03 at 16:35
Regular
J-42 wrote:
> No. But have those people played TS2 live?

TimeSplitters 2 isn't an online game. They had to drop the idea due to certain restrictions. I think 16 player link-up is an option though.
Sat 26/04/03 at 13:34
Regular
"Comfortably Numb"
Mantis wrote:
> I own Halo and owned TS2. Traded it in for something else becuause I
> just didn't like it too much.
>
> Halo wins for me every time. People say multiplayer TS2 beats
> multiplayer Halo, but these people havn't played system link Halo have
> they?

No. But have those people played TS2 live?
Sat 26/04/03 at 13:31
Regular
"Comfortably Numb"
Pumpkinist wrote:
> Halo is totaly overrated pap, but so is TS2, and Halo easily beats
> TS2.

Timesplitters 2 is not overrated, it is a fantastic game, which easily beats Halo. Halo's multi - player is terrible with 2 or 3 players. With four it makes it slightly more enjoyable, but it's still rubbish. Halo's single player does beat TS2, but Halo is no where near as much fun as TS2.
Sat 26/04/03 at 11:54
Regular
Tiltawhirl wrote:
> Flashpoint isn't 1st person either.
>
> PD0 will chomp beggar all, what with all the creative people running
> off and joining Free Radical and Zoonami.

Rare still hire the best.... Rare still have stupidly high standards....

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.