GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The complete and utter tripe thread"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 23/04/03 at 21:29
Regular
Yes.

What the hell indeed.

After reviewing the hideous amounts of total cr@p being posted in this forum I have decided to create a new thread where all of your randomised ramblings should be put before you venture further into other, more serious topics.

For example, instead of having whole new threads such as 'spam- good or bad' complete with tripe about people blowing eachothers' heads off, just bung it in here.

Whenever you have some kind of demented, irrelevent piece of tripe that you want to share with the world, post it here to avoid unecessary cluttering up of the forum.

In effect, i suppose this is like a 'longest thread', but just more full of rubbish.

Or a kind of 'forum recycle bin'.
Thu 24/04/03 at 01:29
Regular
Isn't there one of these already called Worlds Longest Thread?

Might visit it for a change.
Thu 24/04/03 at 00:37
Regular
"Balls"
Chad Plewis, lives on very south of the most eastern point of the highest northern continent.
Thu 24/04/03 at 00:34
Regular
Mandy, he lives in Woking.

Chad Plewis, eh?
Thu 24/04/03 at 00:06
Regular
"Balls"
Wow a whining old granny on the net seems OAP’s are not as useless as they first appear. :0)
Wed 23/04/03 at 23:58
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
Normally I'll moan and have a go at people making WLT attempts in Fog Chat. (It's the only one without one!)

But seeing as this is probably the only WLF attempt that has the original message written without any mistakes, I'll just moan...

WAIT!

What the hell is cr@p?!?!

That's utter crap!

For that we should let this WLF attempt die, we don't want all this bad grammar in FOG Chat do we?
Wed 23/04/03 at 23:34
Regular
"Balls"
i think that to be forgotten is a fate worse that death. and i am posting complete and utter tripe.
Wed 23/04/03 at 23:30
Regular
"Conversation Killer"
Pliskin wrote:

>
> If you have gone too see Woking Football club play then you will see
> they were them tops when they play.

I support woking but i wouldn't call them tops when they've only managed 9 draws in a row instead of wining although they deserved the win against chester. Relegation decider this saturday, i'll be there

P.S
Nade is a heap of crap

If you support Woking, where abouts do you live then?
Wed 23/04/03 at 22:28
Regular
"bit of a brain"
three
and then twelve more
minus about four and you've only got to times it all by 3 and minus a random zeven to get it about right.
As for the answer to your question, I don't know.
Wed 23/04/03 at 22:27
Regular
"Me+Live= Sore Fists"
How many Posts and Words do I need to become a Regular.

I WANNA BE PURPLE!
Wed 23/04/03 at 22:15
Regular
"bit of a brain"
telly

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.