GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"If your've played a game today what was it?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 18/11/01 at 12:05
Regular
Here's a place where you can post what games your've played today, and if you enjoyed playing them or not!

I tried this out in the Nintendo forum and it was quite popular, so i'll try it here where there's people from all platforms.

I'll start the ball a rolling!

Today i've been playing Headhunter on the Dreamcast. It's a pretty wicked game! Kinda like a cross between Resident Evil and Metal Gear Solid.

If you have a Dreamcast get that game!

:)
Fri 23/11/01 at 21:06
Regular
"Whatever!"
Been playing:

Silent Hill 2 - Amazing game!! Very shocking!!

Pro Evolution - Best game ever no question!!
Fri 23/11/01 at 17:17
Regular
"Devotion 2The Ocean"
In my Games Design tutorial today we HAD to play Unreal Tourney!

My tutor, who's also the lecturer said in the lecture that he was good and that no-one was gonna beat him! Before my tutorial I told him he was gonna die! He said "I've been comming first or second in all the matches so far today!"

LOL

It got to my tutorial and I absolutely CANED him! In the last match before I left it was on a 30 frag limit. Final result: The Slayer 30, KISS {tutor} 10!

HA HA!

He was PANTS!

Thu 22/11/01 at 17:21
Kill him?

I'm playin Headhunter and Red Alert 2, yes that is possible.
Thu 22/11/01 at 17:13
Regular
I've been paying Wario Land 4, i'm up to the last boss, i'm really stumped though because i have no idea what to do
Thu 22/11/01 at 16:27
Regular
"Devotion 2The Ocean"
Can't! BUSY! Playing! Looks! Fekin! AMAZING!

Thu 22/11/01 at 16:09
Regular
"Not your monkey"
So is it good? HUH?

I expect a full review in the next 5 mins. No crapy excuses about having to play the game first either... :D
Thu 22/11/01 at 15:53
Regular
"Devotion 2The Ocean"
I just bought Shenmue 2!!!!!!

IT's OUT!!!!

GO GET IT!!!

Thu 22/11/01 at 02:08
Regular
"Devotion 2The Ocean"
Ooooooooooooo I HAD to post this NOW!

I've just got back from my mates house, and we've been playing Wave Race and Super Monkey Ball for HOURS!

There two GREAT games!

The visuals on Waverace are just AMAZING!

The games even BETTER than the N64 version, which was also absolutely BRILLIANT! I cannot stress enough how much I LOVE this game!

Super Monkey Ball, which I originally thought looked a bit cak, is actually a WICKED game! It has such a GREAT multiplayer mode, that if you get a Gamecube, you MUST get this game! I haven't played a game in soooooo long which has made me laugh as much as this game did! If you have a Gamecube, GET IT!

One thing that did annoy me was that my mate, who is quite a reliable source of info, said that the Gamecube isn't comming out in the UK until next September! I didn't believe him, but he said that it said this on the official Nintendo web site at www.nintendo.co.uk I told him to show me, but Nintendo have now taken this site down! This didn't fill me with a lot of hope! The one thing that still makes me BELIEVE it's comming out in March though, is that I can't see ANY reason why Nintendo would need to have a YEAR between the US release and the UK release! It just doesn't make any sence! Plus the fact the a Gamecube magazine is comming out today!

ARRRRRRRRRrrrrrrrrrr!

Why Nintendo? Why?

Why do you just keep messing me/us English around by not giving us the console at a similar time to the rest of the planet! Why won't you even give us a release date? Why o why? It's really starting to do my nut in now! I soooooo won't my own copy of Waverace!!! I just love that games SSSSOOOOO much! And I soooooo want to play the next installment of Mario and all the other QUALITY titles that are only comming out on the Gamecube!

STOP MESSING ME AROUND NINTENDO AND GET ON WITH IT! RELEASE YOUR MAGICAL BOX OF GOODNESS OVER THIS AREA OF THE WORLD!

Well that's enough of a rant n rave for tonight! Better get some kip now!

Mon 19/11/01 at 22:38
I have been playing Smackdown 3, Burnout and GTA3 today. I can't get myself away from them.
Mon 19/11/01 at 22:36
Regular
"Formally:Ev][L~DarK"
heh heh, Trying to Pull it off in other Fourms Cooky? lol

I played Quake 3 for the Dreamcast, Fast Speed, Quick Reactions needed, Top game.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.