GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"If your've played a game today what was it?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 18/11/01 at 12:05
Regular
Here's a place where you can post what games your've played today, and if you enjoyed playing them or not!

I tried this out in the Nintendo forum and it was quite popular, so i'll try it here where there's people from all platforms.

I'll start the ball a rolling!

Today i've been playing Headhunter on the Dreamcast. It's a pretty wicked game! Kinda like a cross between Resident Evil and Metal Gear Solid.

If you have a Dreamcast get that game!

:)
Sun 18/11/01 at 12:05
Regular
"Devotion 2The Ocean"
Here's a place where you can post what games your've played today, and if you enjoyed playing them or not!

I tried this out in the Nintendo forum and it was quite popular, so i'll try it here where there's people from all platforms.

I'll start the ball a rolling!

Today i've been playing Headhunter on the Dreamcast. It's a pretty wicked game! Kinda like a cross between Resident Evil and Metal Gear Solid.

If you have a Dreamcast get that game!

:)
Sun 18/11/01 at 12:11
Regular
"Hoo Har"
Wouldn't this topic been better in the chat forum?
Anyway, today I still have to start playing my consoles. But when eventually go and play on them I’ll probably be playing on my friends GAT2 and The Italian Job just before it goes back to Blockbuster today.
Sun 18/11/01 at 12:16
ill probably have a go on my GBA,playing wario land 4,then take it back to blockbusters cause its 2 days late.
Sun 18/11/01 at 12:37
Regular
"Whatever!"
Ive been playing Super Street Fighter II - Turbo Revival on the GBA!! One of the best games ever and its a perfect version of the coin op!! Amazing game!!
Sun 18/11/01 at 14:04
Regular
"I like cheese"
Just finished playing Smackdown: Just Bring It on PS2.
Sun 18/11/01 at 15:18
Regular
X-Wing Alliance!

Damn it people, you have to buy this game. Imagine us all flying X-Wing's side by side, attacking loads of Tie Fighters and all.

It would be like the stories but real.

Go buy.
Sun 18/11/01 at 15:28
Regular
"smile, it's free"
Grix Thraves wrote:
It
> would be like the stories but real.

What, you mean there'd be three Grix's and Ant would go off in a huff?
Sun 18/11/01 at 15:33
Regular
I have been playing Aliens Vs Predator 2 and Tactical Ops today. Bought AVP2 yesterday and so far I have only managed to get anywhere in the Aliens part. Been head biting people to get energy and releasing hordes of my Alien chums, wonderful! Its a great game, you sort of start of as a face hugger and you have to find an isolated human to pregnate. Once this is done it goes to a view inside the stomach and you have to bite your way out...wonderful again. At the moment I am a drone alien and finally don't feel like I have to hide...instead I just whip them with my tail :D

I was practising Tactical Ops with my new clan this morning, very fun although we were playing one of the new maps which I happen to be very bad at :( Although on the next map I went on a killing spree and firmly made my mark on C4 (the clan). So, all in all a wonderful morning and afternoon of gaming.
Sun 18/11/01 at 15:33
Regular
VenomByte wrote:
> Grix Thraves wrote:
It
> would be like the stories but real.

What you mean it wouldn't be a story....it would be a game? :-D
Mon 19/11/01 at 03:50
I played Halo today, I enjoyed it but got got stuffed. The games great but the control system takes a while getting used to as it plays like Quake II as oppossed to the Perfect Dark type control system I prefer.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.