GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"For you dirty nu-metal hippies (oh contrast there)"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 18/11/01 at 11:50
Regular
Bottom line your music sucks. I'm usually very opened minded and be nice about how saying I wouldn't wipe my backside with a Limp Bizkit CD, not that anybody would that is.

A 30-something year old man with a red cap on whinning about how crap it was being a teenager. The Fata Roach moaning about his broken home and how he hates money and stuff but wants you to buy his CD. OR The Offspring, 40 year old guys talking about being a teenager and had the most obvious take off of a song:

Beatles - Oba de Oba ba (or whatever)

Offsrping: Why don't you get a job (or some crap)

And all those other MEN jumping about with masks on and being hard with their female dancers in the back.

Anyway where was I? Oh yeah change your music taste you moron.

" Shut Up, my music rocks, I'm just trying to be different "

Yeah? Well why are you and all your other mates dressing the exact same and falling on your backside on skateboards. Your just an advert like those bloody pop morons who dress like Britney SPears and SPice Girls or whatever.

Do me a favour... Listen to Ok Computer and The Bends by Radiohead... being biast maybe but that is music... not that crap you listen to. Maybe your not a moron but have fallen into the same trap as the other morons this music will free your mind, you'll never be the same, you'lll be a better person.

Thank you, thats is all.

*Ducks from over-sized dog chains being thrown at him*
There have been no replies to this thread yet.
Sun 18/11/01 at 11:50
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Bottom line your music sucks. I'm usually very opened minded and be nice about how saying I wouldn't wipe my backside with a Limp Bizkit CD, not that anybody would that is.

A 30-something year old man with a red cap on whinning about how crap it was being a teenager. The Fata Roach moaning about his broken home and how he hates money and stuff but wants you to buy his CD. OR The Offspring, 40 year old guys talking about being a teenager and had the most obvious take off of a song:

Beatles - Oba de Oba ba (or whatever)

Offsrping: Why don't you get a job (or some crap)

And all those other MEN jumping about with masks on and being hard with their female dancers in the back.

Anyway where was I? Oh yeah change your music taste you moron.

" Shut Up, my music rocks, I'm just trying to be different "

Yeah? Well why are you and all your other mates dressing the exact same and falling on your backside on skateboards. Your just an advert like those bloody pop morons who dress like Britney SPears and SPice Girls or whatever.

Do me a favour... Listen to Ok Computer and The Bends by Radiohead... being biast maybe but that is music... not that crap you listen to. Maybe your not a moron but have fallen into the same trap as the other morons this music will free your mind, you'll never be the same, you'lll be a better person.

Thank you, thats is all.

*Ducks from over-sized dog chains being thrown at him*

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.