GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Just tell me..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 24/04/03 at 01:51
Regular
When the unveil Conker 2 because I'll buy an X-box.
Fri 25/04/03 at 12:57
Regular
So is that Donkey Kong Racing with Saburewulf?

And COnker Online? How does that work :P

Might not like it then :(
Fri 25/04/03 at 11:44
Regular
Cooky wrote:
> A Racing Game using the main character from one of my all time
> favourite games!?! Where'd you hear that?

Just call me the Fountain of All Knowledge :-)

Oh, and www.computerandvideogames.com help sometimes as well :-) :

Rare is currently working on an Xbox racing game called Sabre Man Stampede, we can reveal. The last piece of the Rare puzzle? For now, possibly, but after months of speculation it would appear the last major in-development Rare title has been unearthed.
After Perfect Dark Zero, Kameo, Ghoulies and Conkers Online, there was of course one title left of the five which Rare and Microsoft promised for the end of 2004. The obvious absentee from this line-up is a racing game, but, as everyone knows, Rare was working on a racing title for GameCube before its acquisition by Microsoft - Donkey Kong Racing, sequel to the brilliant Diddy Kong Racing on N64.

While Nintendo owns the rights to Donkey Kong, it was fairly obvious the game would resurface in a different guise. But who exactly is this Sabre Man guy? The dude out of 8-bit classic Sabre Wulf, a fully reworked version of which is already in the concept stages for Xbox.

It's likely Rare will have simply switched IPs, retaining the core of Donkey Kong Racing for its Xbox racer. Whether Sabre Man Stampede will appear at E3 is uncertain, since the developer has several other key titles to exploit. But we'll keep you posted on all the latest Rare news in the run up to the show.
Fri 25/04/03 at 00:51
Regular
Wasn't a Sabre Wulf game being made for the GBA?
Thu 24/04/03 at 23:00
Regular
"Devotion 2The Ocean"
Your Honour wrote:
> It'll be announced at E3, along with a racing game that uses the main
> character from Sabre Wulf.
>
> There's a new Sabre Wulf game being developed as well, but not by
> Rare.

A Racing Game using the main character from one of my all time favourite games!?! Where'd you hear that?

:)
Thu 24/04/03 at 22:50
Regular
Conker is the one game that will make me buy any console!
Thu 24/04/03 at 20:38
Regular
"Oi you- sort it out"
I want Perfect Dark 2. Thats about all Rare does for me at the mo.
Thu 24/04/03 at 20:34
Regular
"Rendering Women."
Screw Kameo.

Conkers Bad Fur Day is the one game I am looking forward to most on the XBox.

Morrowind makes me keep it. Conkers Bad Fur Day is letting it get dusted :-D
Thu 24/04/03 at 13:01
Regular
Your Honour wrote:
> There's a new Sabre Wulf game being developed as well, but not by
> Rare.

I heard it was going to be developed by Rare?! Well, something to do with a racing game anyway....

Dringo, Unfortuanatly Conkers Bad Fur Day has'nt been given a release date yet, or any information about it for that matter. As Your Honour stated, we'll most likely found out something at E3.

Aswell as Kameo *drools*
Thu 24/04/03 at 11:33
Regular
It'll be announced at E3, along with a racing game that uses the main character from Sabre Wulf.

There's a new Sabre Wulf game being developed as well, but not by Rare.
Thu 24/04/03 at 01:51
Regular
When the unveil Conker 2 because I'll buy an X-box.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.