GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"NOT AGAIN!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 17/11/01 at 22:30
Regular
I've had my computer for just over a year and it's been rebooted twice... Is it just tiny.. We bought they're computer thinking it was good from people reccomending them. I think I would have been better off with poorly reccomended Time computers. If anybody else has had problems with Tiny computers talk about it here please.
Sat 17/11/01 at 22:30
Regular
""
I've had my computer for just over a year and it's been rebooted twice... Is it just tiny.. We bought they're computer thinking it was good from people reccomending them. I think I would have been better off with poorly reccomended Time computers. If anybody else has had problems with Tiny computers talk about it here please.
Sat 17/11/01 at 22:32
CHECK FOR VIRUS'
Sat 17/11/01 at 22:39
Regular
""
And u don't think I've tried that with every virus checker available...
=B0p
Sat 17/11/01 at 22:47
Regular
"[SE] Acetrooper"
I have a Tiny PC, too.

And you know what?

It works just fine.

SHOCKY
Sat 17/11/01 at 22:49
Regular
Maybe your just not treating it right?

i dont go anywhere near tiny computers mind...I've had a Gateway for 4 years without any problems at all.
Sat 17/11/01 at 22:50
Buy a brand new one and use your old one as a dust collector
Sat 17/11/01 at 22:53
Regular
"Luck from Heaven"
Why not just get a time machine, geddit, 'time machine'!!! OK OK I'm goin.............................................
Sat 17/11/01 at 22:55
Regular
"[SE] Acetrooper"
Maybe Tiny should start making large computers, instead of Tiny ones :D

"You're so funny, Shocky, you REALLY are" Says Weird Wonder in the most sarcastic fashion as possible.

"Thanks, mate" Says Shocky as he begins to blush.

:-D
Sat 17/11/01 at 22:58
Regular
Every time you boot up your PC (i.e. turn it on) you're technically rebooting your computer.

If you mean reset (i.e. used recovery diskette to restore factory settings) then I've done that many times with my old Time PC. I find it works better every time I do! It's not neccesarily a bad thing. If it needs doing every few days, or even weeks though, I'd start to worry.
Sat 17/11/01 at 23:19
Regular
"360: swfcman"
I too have bought a new tiny computer 2 months ago. Within the first month a had big problems, the computer would not boot up at times, proggrammes would not load ect. So i had to reboat it a few times.

I could never figure out what was wrong. Then i got a virus and used that damn second chance like the tiny help line said, and that really did not work, buggered the whole PC up. In the end they said it was second chance's fault that it had not been working properly all the time, it works in the background all the time and effects things.

I deleted it and have not had problems ever since.

Also tiny did not send me all the neccesary disks i needed. I could not get Nero back for ages, the fools!!

Great PC now though.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.