GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Come back Conker all is forgiven"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 24/04/03 at 23:24
Regular
Im playing Conkers Bad Fur Day at the moment and i'm nearly tearful at the thought of this beautiful game having a sequel on the blo-dy X-Box! and not on my 'cube'! Oh the agony of Rares absence is just too much to bear .......sob.......sniff........
the end!
Sat 26/04/03 at 12:07
Regular
Metroid losses you weight?

*Starts playing again*

Exercise, pish, please!
Sat 26/04/03 at 02:02
Regular
Shinra you idiot, you screwed up the borders, and I can totally understand what Dringo's getting at.
I loved Metroid because I sat there for ages playing it, I got home from school, played it till I could play nomore, then went to bed.
I can also see that he would FULLY appreciate it, if he had more time to play it, as when I first got it, I had little time to play it, and left it alone for a while, but once I got to Magmoor and I could play as long as I wanted, I wouldn't put the controller down.

Hey, Metroid helped me lose 4 stones! Without it, I'd still have to carry a block of butter around to grease doorways, but, thanks to Metroid and it's sheer addictivity, I stayed away from the fridge for hours... until it CRASHED!!!!!!! ARGH!!!
Sat 26/04/03 at 01:49
Regular
I do like Metroid... I'm just a little frustrated with it at the moment... the first few days where I played it all the time it rocked...

Look I'll give it another long go sooner or later and then It'll be the best thing ever again.
Sat 26/04/03 at 01:48
Regular
I used to love Zelda games... If I love this one is another thing...

Should wait till AFTER exams and then alls right with the world.

But Zelda has a lot if interaction and mini games... I can just mess about!
Sat 26/04/03 at 01:46
Regular
Sorry, but

AAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

*self destructs*

Oh, and does this mean you couldn't stand an in-depth game like Zelda?
Sat 26/04/03 at 01:45
Regular
So really I haven't experienced it all. Still one of my most favourite games but the things added for the desired effect success in reaching the desired effect... but that effect I don't like.

Such as Isolation... effect of the MEtroid games...

I like interaction dammit!
Sat 26/04/03 at 01:44
Regular
Metroid Prime is amazing but its awfully in depth to play... I can't handle a game that i can't play for 10 minutes anymore because I'm so sodding busy.

I could get a star in Sunshine in 10 minutes... that's why I enjoyed it so much more... also turning on sunshine to about is also easily possible.

I've had metroid since release and I've only just got the spike ball.
Sat 26/04/03 at 01:42
Regular
Oh God

You're one of the idiots that can't recognise a masterpiece when it urinates over your controller.

Metroid Prime is absolutely incredible, people like you don't even deserve to play these games.
Sat 26/04/03 at 01:40
Regular
Still number 2 out of 24 is still top.
Sat 26/04/03 at 01:39
Regular
Shinra wrote:
> Well then, you're a knob.
>
>
> Prime is 20 times the game Sunshine was.

I didn't like Prime as much as I thought I would.

I play it for 20 minutes and get fed up...

Games that lose my attention isn't that good. An adventure game needs to do a lot these days to keep me gripped to it due to my time restraints.

Metroid didn't do enough for me.

Action was repetitive and the exploring was frustrating.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.