GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Come back Conker all is forgiven"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 24/04/03 at 23:24
Regular
Im playing Conkers Bad Fur Day at the moment and i'm nearly tearful at the thought of this beautiful game having a sequel on the blo-dy X-Box! and not on my 'cube'! Oh the agony of Rares absence is just too much to bear .......sob.......sniff........
the end!
Thu 24/04/03 at 23:24
Regular
"Conker the King"
Im playing Conkers Bad Fur Day at the moment and i'm nearly tearful at the thought of this beautiful game having a sequel on the blo-dy X-Box! and not on my 'cube'! Oh the agony of Rares absence is just too much to bear .......sob.......sniff........
the end!
Thu 24/04/03 at 23:26
Regular
I guess It's true what they say, the grass is always greener... and you don't know what you truly have until its gone... gone... gone.

I will buy an X-box simply for a Conker sequel.
Thu 24/04/03 at 23:28
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Rare haven't shown anything on any game for Xbox yet.

Lazy beggars!
Thu 24/04/03 at 23:29
Regular
I don't think Rare have shown anything of anything yet have they?

I've seen some Kameo screens but they were the same as the cube ones...
Thu 24/04/03 at 23:29
Regular
Secrative as ever :)

God I'll mis 'em!
Thu 24/04/03 at 23:30
Regular
Shinra wrote:
> I don't think Rare have shown anything of anything yet have they?
>
> I've seen some Kameo screens but they were the same as the cube
> ones...

They've shown PD0 artwork and Kameo screens from the X-box game.
Thu 24/04/03 at 23:30
Regular
"the third person"
well face the fact they were slowly geting rubbish starfox adventures was rubbish they rushed it so they could try to get the xbox some fans they are walking the green mile
Thu 24/04/03 at 23:31
Regular
I will get the console for Conker.

Conker is the best thing ever.
Fri 25/04/03 at 10:16
Regular
"A Ghost Of You"
Dringo wrote:
> I will get the console for Conker.
>
> Conker is the best thing ever.

Same here, Conker rules
Fri 25/04/03 at 10:45
Regular
I will get an XBox, then I can play Killer Instinct, and Banjo, and Conker :'-(

Although, on the upside, Rare are releasing Donkey Kong Country for the GBA, one of the best games ever made. Although it is another remake.

*Sigh*

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.