GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"HALO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Halo'.
Fri 25/04/03 at 18:20
Regular
Why is halo not in the x box classics range?it said on the t.v that 85% of x box owners have Halo.

I think it is because they can sell it for £39.99 and people would still buy it.

Any comments
Sat 26/04/03 at 00:12
Regular
For a start, as far as I am aware from my experience as a sales assistant for a games retailer in the past, the Splinter Cell pack has been stopped by Microsoft. Any left over packs will ofcourse be sold, but obviously there wont be that many left.

Also, I'm sure the Sega pack has also stopped - though loads were sent to retailers.

Halo is still the most saught after Xbox game, even though it is only an average shooter (I got it, played it, completed it and wore the T-shirt, got boring after I started a harder difficulty) and so to consider it 'best game ever' would be very naive.

No game will be the best forever...
Fri 25/04/03 at 23:32
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
the_aoe_slaught wrote:
> You do realise that I have had three big macs, two supersize cokes and
> two supersize chips.

Wow, im guessing you now have a supersized stomach.
Fri 25/04/03 at 22:33
Regular
"no longer El Blokey"
the_aoe_slaught wrote:
> Anyway, you was going on about not everyone having x-boxes... But why
> the hell would the buy Halo if they never had one?*
>
>
> * Rhetorical question

You seem to have mistaken 'rhetorical' for 'very stupid'.

If they buy an Xbox IN THE FUTURE, they will most likely want Halo to go with it.
Fri 25/04/03 at 21:16
Regular
Best game ever? yea right...
Fri 25/04/03 at 20:40
Regular
"\\"
And on the subject of mcdonalds and food... I've got thew worst stomach ache of my life... OWWWWWWW
Fri 25/04/03 at 20:35
Regular
"\\"
El Blokey wrote:
> El Blokey - he just ate some McDonalds and now HE'S P*SSED...

You do realise that I have had three big macs, two supersize cokes and two supersize chips.

Anyway, you was going on about not everyone having x-boxes... But why the hell would the buy Halo if they never had one?*

* Rhetorical question
Fri 25/04/03 at 20:05
Regular
"no longer El Blokey"
El Blokey - he just ate some McDonalds and now HE'S ...
Fri 25/04/03 at 19:51
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
the_aoe_slaught trying to argue with El Blokey.

HoHo

Something tells me there won't be many page long quotes/replies this time.
Fri 25/04/03 at 19:47
Regular
"no longer El Blokey"
the_aoe_slaught wrote:
> Ummm... Why am I the idiot, when almost every x-box console comes with
> Halo

No? The three main types of Xbox are normal Xbox (WITH NO GAMES), Xbox Sega Pack and Xbox 4 Game Pack. Only one of those has Halo, and it's the most expensive.

> and the 15% that don't have it are obviously not gonna get games
> alot because Halo is the best game ever

Maybe they got Splinter Cell first, and haven't got round to buying it?

And you still haven't figured out that not everyone owns an Xbox.
Fri 25/04/03 at 19:09
Regular
"\\"
Ummm... Why am I the idiot, when almost every x-box console comes with Halo and the 15% that don't have it are obviously not gonna get games alot because Halo is the best game ever, so why buy any game if youi havnt got the best game ever.*

*That was total crap and probably made no sense and was a feeble attempt to shut el blokey up without resorting to violence... This obviously failed so...

*hits el blokey with a crowbar across the head*

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.