GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"GTA 3 - im stuck on the mission espresso-2-go"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 17/11/01 at 01:33
Regular
Its the mission where u have to hit 9 coffee stalls spread out across the three islands of Liberty City. I've worked out that theres 2 back at Portland, 5 on Staunton Island and 2 over at Shoreside Vale. However I seem to be left with 1 minute to get over to Shoreside Vale and hit the last two, and i find this aint enough time for me, does anyone have any tips on doing this mission, or is there an auto complete mission cheat or summin in case i get to the point of putting my duelshock into the TV screen.

or am i just crap! :OS
Sun 18/11/01 at 23:14
Regular
"You Bum!!"
Or†ega wrote:

lol, those FBI cars are mad! once i was in the water on a
> boat, and a FBI car came flying at me from ontop of a clip! those guys are on
> suicide missions!

LOL, bloody nutters..A tank has done that too me once, but it got stuck between a cliff and a tree so I quickly made my escape....
Sun 18/11/01 at 23:28
This mission took me ages to do. After a while though, I found the best route. I started with the two on Shoreside Vale, then the five on Staunton Island, and then the two on Portland.

I have now completed it, but then, I haven't. What I mean is, although I have actually completed it and seen the ending, I am only about 40 percent complete. This is going to take a while.
Sun 18/11/01 at 23:40
Regular
I've only completed about 50% of the game. I've done all the diablos missions but i still gotta do the phone missions from the other two islands. and there are them damn hidden packages to find!
Sun 18/11/01 at 23:43
Those hidden packages are annoying to find. I have only found about 30 so far.

Have to play it a bit more.
Sun 18/11/01 at 23:44
Regular
"JiltedGaming.co.uk"
anyone found the hidden misson called toys yet, if u goto to your save point/hideout at shoreside vale then go around the house until u find a van parked behind a couple of billboards, get in the van and then u will b in a r/c car, it fun to drive and it blows up at the press of button, ive had loads of fun with this thing :D
Sun 18/11/01 at 23:47
ruckus wrote:
> anyone found the hidden misson called toys yet, if u goto to your save
> point/hideout at shoreside vale then go around the house until u find a van
> parked behind a couple of billboards, get in the van and then u will b in a r/c
> car, it fun to drive and it blows up at the press of button, ive had loads of
> fun with this thing :D

Yep, and you get to use the r/c cars in one of the secret shoreside vale phone missions as well (using the same van, I might add).
Sun 18/11/01 at 23:54
Regular
"JiltedGaming.co.uk"
what secret mission do u know of?

theres the obvious taxi, police, fire and ambulance ones.

the r/c one, the one at the supa saver in portland, the one by the bottom of the damn at shoreside (which is similar to the supa saver one) these r the only ones i know, i have not been looking for them really, just stumbling upon them really!
Sun 18/11/01 at 23:59
Each island has a phone that rings. These are considered as the extra missions (not really secret). They are not to hard, but can be repeated to earn extra cash.

And did you know about some places where you have to take certain vehicles. I am not too sure what they all are at the moment, but one is a crane on the first island, and I think you have to take the services vehicles such as police cars and ambulances. It is located at the ship closest to Portaln beach at the Portland Docks
Tue 20/11/01 at 20:51
Regular
I'v dropped off all of the passengers i need, but i cant find harwood! :( Can someone hep me to find it if you know where it is? ;)
Tue 20/11/01 at 20:51
Regular
That was for the faster red taxi ;)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.