GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"GTA 3 - im stuck on the mission espresso-2-go"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 17/11/01 at 01:33
Regular
Its the mission where u have to hit 9 coffee stalls spread out across the three islands of Liberty City. I've worked out that theres 2 back at Portland, 5 on Staunton Island and 2 over at Shoreside Vale. However I seem to be left with 1 minute to get over to Shoreside Vale and hit the last two, and i find this aint enough time for me, does anyone have any tips on doing this mission, or is there an auto complete mission cheat or summin in case i get to the point of putting my duelshock into the TV screen.

or am i just crap! :OS
Sat 17/11/01 at 01:33
Regular
"JiltedGaming.co.uk"
Its the mission where u have to hit 9 coffee stalls spread out across the three islands of Liberty City. I've worked out that theres 2 back at Portland, 5 on Staunton Island and 2 over at Shoreside Vale. However I seem to be left with 1 minute to get over to Shoreside Vale and hit the last two, and i find this aint enough time for me, does anyone have any tips on doing this mission, or is there an auto complete mission cheat or summin in case i get to the point of putting my duelshock into the TV screen.

Sat 17/11/01 at 01:43
Regular
"Tag as above"
ruckus wrote:
> Its the mission where u have to hit 9 coffee stalls spread out across the three
> islands of Liberty City. I've worked out that theres 2 back at Portland, 5 on
> Staunton Island and 2 over at Shoreside Vale. However I seem to be left with 1
> minute to get over to Shoreside Vale and hit the last two, and i find this aint
> enough time for me, does anyone have any tips on doing this mission, or is there
> an auto complete mission cheat or summin in case i get to the point of putting
> my duelshock into the TV screen.

Its pretty simple when you know how, i'd recommend going round all the islands, not hitting any of the stands, so they are all on your radar, then strat at Shoreside or Portland and work your way across the islands, ram the stands with your car, don't worry about killing the blokes at the stands, just get on with the next one.

hope this helps
Sat 17/11/01 at 10:18
Regular
"WWJD"
yeah what he said
Sat 17/11/01 at 22:58
Regular
"Tag as above"
Longy:0) wrote:
> yeah what he said

Yeah, what I said
Sun 18/11/01 at 00:22
Regular
"JiltedGaming.co.uk"
ok, ill try wot u said
Sun 18/11/01 at 12:46
Regular
Longy:0) wrote:
> yeah what he said

nope there is an easier way...
first (like fat butcher said) go and get the ones on the island the mission is based and put them on your radar then USE A ROCKET LAUNCHER get out your car when you are near a stall and blow the stalls up because then it dont damage your car and i did it with TWO minutes to go
Sun 18/11/01 at 14:28
Regular
I haven't even got there yet :'(
I'm still on the second island, stuck on the mission where you have to collect those cars and the one where you have to go into the peoples base and resue that guy.

This wont stop me for long though!:D(ill just use my good ole tank ;). )
Sun 18/11/01 at 14:47
Regular
" ban the Taliban"
I'm also stuck on this mission
Sun 18/11/01 at 22:42
Regular
"JiltedGaming.co.uk"
i did today!!, i went round all the islands and lit up all the stalls on me radar, then got an fbi car (cause its a laugh getting one) and used the rocket laucher, its a good tip to use the rocket launcher cause u can stop at distance from the stalls a fire a rocket at them. i ended up with just over a 1 min of time left :)
Sun 18/11/01 at 22:48
Regular
"You Bum!!"
What Ive done on that mission was: I went round all the islands and memorised where all the stalls are. Then I got myself a fast car and just rammed into every stall. I started at Portland, went to Staunton Island and then finished in Shoreside Vale. I had to change the car once though...
I completed the mission with just 9 seconds left

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.