GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"GTA 3 - im stuck on the mission espresso-2-go"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 17/11/01 at 01:33
Regular
Its the mission where u have to hit 9 coffee stalls spread out across the three islands of Liberty City. I've worked out that theres 2 back at Portland, 5 on Staunton Island and 2 over at Shoreside Vale. However I seem to be left with 1 minute to get over to Shoreside Vale and hit the last two, and i find this aint enough time for me, does anyone have any tips on doing this mission, or is there an auto complete mission cheat or summin in case i get to the point of putting my duelshock into the TV screen.

or am i just crap! :OS
Tue 20/11/01 at 21:58
Regular
Yep, got the TAXI!!!!
Not bad, really big, tough for all those crashes, quite fast too.
Tue 20/11/01 at 21:28
Regular
its near the diablos down that way i think i will check
Tue 20/11/01 at 21:25
Regular
nope i think its on Portland ;)
Tue 20/11/01 at 21:22
Regular
harwood is near the baseball stadium aint it?
Tue 20/11/01 at 21:16
Regular
"You Bum!!"
Big Red Machine wrote:
> I'v dropped off all of the passengers i need, but i cant find harwood! :( Can
> someone hep me to find it if you know where it is? ;)

Same here mate. I just cant figure out where it is while I am sure Ive seen it before somewhere. I am pretty sure its on Staunton Island though
Tue 20/11/01 at 21:15
Regular
doesnt matter now :) iv found it :D
Tue 20/11/01 at 20:51
Regular
That was for the faster red taxi ;)
Tue 20/11/01 at 20:51
Regular
I'v dropped off all of the passengers i need, but i cant find harwood! :( Can someone hep me to find it if you know where it is? ;)
Sun 18/11/01 at 23:59
Each island has a phone that rings. These are considered as the extra missions (not really secret). They are not to hard, but can be repeated to earn extra cash.

And did you know about some places where you have to take certain vehicles. I am not too sure what they all are at the moment, but one is a crane on the first island, and I think you have to take the services vehicles such as police cars and ambulances. It is located at the ship closest to Portaln beach at the Portland Docks
Sun 18/11/01 at 23:54
Regular
"JiltedGaming.co.uk"
what secret mission do u know of?

theres the obvious taxi, police, fire and ambulance ones.

the r/c one, the one at the supa saver in portland, the one by the bottom of the damn at shoreside (which is similar to the supa saver one) these r the only ones i know, i have not been looking for them really, just stumbling upon them really!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.