GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Sonic Mega collecion a con?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 26/04/03 at 18:28
Regular
"There seems to be many old Sonic games hiding away in the upcoming Sonic Adventure DX: The Director's Cut.
Apparently the following games will be in Sonic Adventure DX: The Director's Cut:

Sonic the Hedgehog
Sonic the Hedgehog 2
Sonic & Tails
Sonic & Tails 2
Sonic Labyrinth
Sonic Drift
Sonic Drift 2
G Sonic
Tails no Sky Patrol
Dr.ROBOTONIK's Mean Bean Machine
Sonic Pinball"

....uhh
Tue 29/04/03 at 14:05
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
It worked for me. I struggled just as you did at first but I, sort of, rode the tub instead of forcing it. Go with the flow.
Tue 29/04/03 at 14:00
Regular
"Long time no see!"
What? You think I haven't already tried that?!?!?

Over-and-over again....!

:(
Tue 29/04/03 at 13:40
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
You just stand on the tub and hold up then down in a rhythmical fashion. That should get the tub moving up and down and the escape will be complete.
Tue 29/04/03 at 13:38
Regular
"Long time no see!"
I completed it back in '94, but I can't seem to get any further than Carnical Night Act 2 on the GameCube.

It's on this but where you've got to jump up-and-down on this spinning-tub-thing, to get to the area below it.
But it just won't go down far-enough, and I've wasted hours of my time trying to do it!

If only I could play as Knuckles... Then I could find another alternative route...
Making Sonic 3 with Knuckles a seperate, unlockable game altogether was a stupid idea!!
Tue 29/04/03 at 13:28
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
You stuck on Sonic 3? I've completed it numerous times. Still love playing it though.

I love the Mega Collection and I don't think I'll ever get bored of it. I still play Sonic today and I got Sonic when it first came out. Mean Bean Machine is a great challenge and great fun.
Tue 29/04/03 at 13:19
Regular
Whitestripes is a newbie?
Tue 29/04/03 at 13:18
Regular
"Long time no see!"
I like the Sonic Mega Collection on GameCube - being an old fan of the MegaDrive Sonic games from 10-years-ago. But I must admit that I have since begun to tire with them - especially after getting stuck on Sonic 3 (if you've played it, you'll KNOW where I'm stuck!).

But they're still great games, and Yuji Naka was on about making a second one - hopefully including Sonic CD, this time...!

But Dr.Robotnik's Mean Bean Machine is a game from that CD that I still play today. I don't know what it is about it... It is both challenging and addictive - aswell as quite fun!

Any Tetris/Monkey Ball/Puzzle-game fan should definitley give it a look, if they haven't before.

And with games like Ristar to unlock, there's an incentive to play, and complete.
Sun 27/04/03 at 20:47
Regular
The Game Gear/Master System games are different to the Mega Drive games.
Sun 27/04/03 at 20:45
"slightlyshortertagl"
Dr Duck wrote:
> It might be worth returning the mega collection because it's really
> not as good as you expected it to be, in your rose-tinted weepy-eyed
> hip 'n' retro and very mistaken opinion.

Nope, I was thinking about returning the Mega Collection because the new DC one has more games, and I was wondering if there was a difference in the games, which there seems to be...
Sun 27/04/03 at 18:48
Regular
The Gamegear Sonic games rocked, as did the GameGear.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.