GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Is Zelda released early?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 26/04/03 at 22:09
Regular
Looking at Cube Europe apparently Zelda has been released early. Is this true? Is GAME releasing it early? What's going on.
Wed 30/04/03 at 12:45
Regular
Joe Dark wrote:
> I hope SR send them out as if it is a Friday release as if they send
> it as a Saturday it might not get to me by Tuesdy as there is a bank
> holiday Monday.

Are u you craig david in disguise?

Ho Ho Ho :)
Mon 28/04/03 at 18:41
Regular
"poo poo for you!"
*sniff sniff* I smell.. CAMPOUT!
Mon 28/04/03 at 18:39
"period drama"
I would have thought I'd be out on Friday, because that's when all games are out .... and Saturday is a really stupid day to release anything.
I think.

*Hopes*
Becuase I have Friday off.
Ho ho ho.
*Sets camp by letterbox*
*Prays*
Sun 27/04/03 at 12:17
"Uzi Lover"
I actually need my Platinum pak to come 2nd or 3rd or I can't get 1000 stars.
Sun 27/04/03 at 12:14
Regular
I hope SR send them out as if it is a Friday release as if they send it as a Saturday it might not get to me by Tuesdy as there is a bank holiday Monday.
Sun 27/04/03 at 12:06
Regular
"  "
I got confirmation of the order from Game saying that:

"We are pleased to advise that we are now in the process of fulfilling the above order for 'The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker' due for U.K. release on 02-May-2003.

Your order will be despatched to you via your chosen method of shipping and will be with you shortly."

The title of the email was 'Notification of despatch of pre-order'. So um?
Sun 27/04/03 at 01:21
Regular
Online shops normally get them early and sometimes u get them earlier than the release date.
Sat 26/04/03 at 23:13
Regular
Everyone will sell it on Friday.
Sat 26/04/03 at 23:13
Regular
"^_^"
GAME have a big bored up saying 2nd because the friday is the 2nd, and all games are released on Friday. So I would expect it on Friday. But I don't rightly know. . .
Sat 26/04/03 at 23:11
"Uzi Lover"
Got a Nintendo newsletter today.

Big flash animation about Zelda then at the end - 3/5/03

Is it the 3rd or 2nd?!?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.