GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Vote for the worst game ever made"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 28/04/03 at 19:39
Regular
I've decided to put one of these together just because I'm interested to see which games people tend to hate the most.

Basically, each person submit one vote. Tomorrow the voting stops at 6:00pm, and votes after that won't be counted (Kind of like the notable votes). I will then count all the votes and say which game is the winner of the 'worst game ever made' award.

The final winner will be displayed before 8:00pm tomorrow, but if you're really that desperate to know, then count em up yourself.

People who submit 2 votes will not have EITHER of them counted.

So, the question?

"What is the worst game, on any console, that you have ever played"

Include 'why' if you want, I'm not bothered.
Wed 30/04/03 at 18:18
Regular
"Party Hard"
So, it looks like at the moment, GTA:VC has been voted as the worst game ever (!)

There's still 2 days left, tho
Wed 30/04/03 at 18:45
Regular
"smile, it's free"
I think you have to ask yourself, If you don't tire of it for nearly a week, is it really the worst game ever made?

The worst game ever made shouldn't just be dull and boring. The worst game ever has to be something you genuinely detest playing. Something which frustrated you from the very second you turned it on. A game which you only left on due to morbid curiosity over just how bad it was. Waiting for the fun to kick in, before the awful realisation dawns that the game has nothing more to offer.
Wed 30/04/03 at 18:47
Regular
"Party Hard"
Fair enough.

You lot voted for it, though.

I voted for Pool of radiance, which was torture from start to 5 mins when you decided to take it back.
Wed 30/04/03 at 20:01
Regular
Nebuchan wrote:
> Spiderman the movie- 1
>*****
IT'S SPIDER-MAN! NOT SPIDERMAN!
GRRRREAAAAAAWWWWWWAAAH!
Wed 30/04/03 at 20:04
Regular
Shenmue
Wed 30/04/03 at 20:38
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
FIFA 2003.
Wed 30/04/03 at 21:45
Regular
Metroid Prime.
Wed 30/04/03 at 21:48
*runs away before people get angry at Asher and hit me with a bottle or summat*
Wed 30/04/03 at 23:06
"...Unicef pennies.."
John.J wrote:
> Carmaggedan

Carmageddon?

You son of a... That game was great fun! On the PC anyway.

Anyways, I'll vote for :

"Teenage Mutant Hero Turtles" for the Amiga.

Utter Rubbish, and finishable on your first attempt, in under an hour.
Wed 30/04/03 at 23:08
Regular
i concur, carmageddon rocked and the sequel was one of the best games of its time. i spent a good portion of my summer running 'just one more person' over.

hunt elsewhere John, theres no witches here ;)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.