GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Vote for the worst game ever made"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 28/04/03 at 19:39
Regular
I've decided to put one of these together just because I'm interested to see which games people tend to hate the most.

Basically, each person submit one vote. Tomorrow the voting stops at 6:00pm, and votes after that won't be counted (Kind of like the notable votes). I will then count all the votes and say which game is the winner of the 'worst game ever made' award.

The final winner will be displayed before 8:00pm tomorrow, but if you're really that desperate to know, then count em up yourself.

People who submit 2 votes will not have EITHER of them counted.

So, the question?

"What is the worst game, on any console, that you have ever played"

Include 'why' if you want, I'm not bothered.
Sat 03/05/03 at 13:24
Regular
I found about the first 3 hours of Metroid Prime rather dull, but after a while I was completly addicted too it and loving every minute. It gets much better once you properly meet the space pirates and kill that big rock monster thing in Phendrana Drifts.

Worst game ever has got to be Starfox Adventures, an absoloutly abysmal, waste of space of a game. Rare, you done bad.
Sat 03/05/03 at 13:12
Regular
Asher D wrote:
> Metroid Prime.

So far Metroid Prime for me has been VERY over rated but it snot the worst game ever. I have only played it for a few hours but I just can't get into it at all and I keep mixing the game up to be FPS which it isn't.
Sat 03/05/03 at 13:09
Regular
I would have to go with Timesplitters 2. The game is one of the most boring and lifeless that I have ever played. I don't really take much interest in multi-player games so I only really played the single player but it was enough for me no tell people to go no where near it. The single player took me only a few hours to complete and I couldn't be bothered after that to go through and do the mini challengers. Not only is it one of the worst games I have ever played but I can not understand why it scored 9 + out of 10?!
Sat 03/05/03 at 07:46
Regular
"Party Hard"
Ok, so VC has won with 2 votes.

Unbelievably.
Thu 01/05/03 at 09:29
Regular
"Redness Returneth"
Jet Ion Gp (Yes I've played it)
Thu 01/05/03 at 08:45
Regular
"Sorry about speelin"
city crisis for shore
Wed 30/04/03 at 23:10
Regular
i don't remember any bad games, most probably as when I found out they were terrible I switched them off and didn't play again
Wed 30/04/03 at 23:08
Regular
i concur, carmageddon rocked and the sequel was one of the best games of its time. i spent a good portion of my summer running 'just one more person' over.

hunt elsewhere John, theres no witches here ;)
Wed 30/04/03 at 23:06
"...Unicef pennies.."
John.J wrote:
> Carmaggedan

Carmageddon?

You son of a... That game was great fun! On the PC anyway.

Anyways, I'll vote for :

"Teenage Mutant Hero Turtles" for the Amiga.

Utter Rubbish, and finishable on your first attempt, in under an hour.
Wed 30/04/03 at 21:48
*runs away before people get angry at Asher and hit me with a bottle or summat*

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.