GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"O2 top up crisis"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 28/04/03 at 19:45
Regular
Just to let you know that O2's top up swipe service is up the pan, they went down at 10 this morning and there is a huge queue for the money to be put on the phones. I waitin with a pafetic 8p left. My advice is get a top up card instead of swiping
Mon 28/04/03 at 20:59
Regular
"Look!!! Changed!!!1"
Lou Role wrote:
> Erm...I notice a lot of people here don't like mobile phones, why?

It's not mobile phones, it's stupid text messages. I guess I'm also rapidly growning to hate my mobile too, only ever seem to get bothered by it - 1,000,001 calls from work/work related things (such as our lovely friends at the Inland Revenue) isn't much fun. Any call I actually want to receive comes through the house line, or I do one of those old fashioned talk-in-the-person-in-the-flesh things.

gtg lol

Dr G.
Mon 28/04/03 at 20:54
Regular
"Light of the world"
MsN better....
Mon 28/04/03 at 20:53
Regular
"bit of a brain"
You only txt to one person though Matt.
And we all know how well that worked.
Very well.
Mon 28/04/03 at 20:52
Regular
"Light of the world"
ooo money is back!
Mon 28/04/03 at 20:51
Regular
"Festivus!"
I text all the time.

T'is my life
Mon 28/04/03 at 20:50
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
Ah, one of my mates at work was having a problem with topping up his phone, he was going nuts.

:)

Erm...I notice a lot of people here don't like mobile phones, why?
Mon 28/04/03 at 20:40
Regular
"\\"
HalloHowArtThou wrote:
> http://sms.lycos.co.uk

NOOOO! How will the townies ever cope... they have to not use txt writing to register... omg stfu
Mon 28/04/03 at 20:35
Regular
"bit of a brain"
Lil ginge wrote:
> i never put that ever

I never said you did.
Mon 28/04/03 at 20:34
Regular
"Light of the world"
thankyou kindly!
Mon 28/04/03 at 20:32
Regular
"Look!!! Changed!!!1"
O2 will be rubbing their hands with glee - as soon as the problem is sorted a thousand "fone top up now" messages will zoom over the network.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.