GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Galling all gamers our program has arrived -Pure Pwnage"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 10/05/07 at 16:33
Regular
Right people our time has arrived. They have finally made a show about us. Pure Pwnage (pronounced ownage as i am sure you will all know) is a series which follows Jeremy, otherwise known as "the pwnerer", and his brother Kyle the camera man as they take us through Jeremy's life of a pro-gamer. From the first episode it is dificult to tell whether this is just a really sad guy who made a home video or whether it is a "tongue in cheek" slice of fried gold. This doesn't last as it is soon apparent that it is the latter. From Micro wars on the streets, WOW induced mental breakdowns, A suspiciously Jedi looking guy called "the Masterer", to FPS DOUG a man who believes you truely do run faster with a knife..... in real life!!!

Follow these guys on a journey of self realisation, women but mostly just pwning noobs. This is by far and away the funniest games related series I have ever seen and i would advise anyone with even a passing interest in gaming to watch the episodes on the website.

They are free!!!!

Go to www.purepwnage.com and go to episodes to watch for free.
I hope you enjoy them as much as i have.

"BOOM HEAD SHOT"
Wed 16/05/07 at 15:41
Regular
Series 2 is now online. View the start to series 2 (episode 13) online now at www.purepwnage.com
Thu 10/05/07 at 16:33
Regular
Right people our time has arrived. They have finally made a show about us. Pure Pwnage (pronounced ownage as i am sure you will all know) is a series which follows Jeremy, otherwise known as "the pwnerer", and his brother Kyle the camera man as they take us through Jeremy's life of a pro-gamer. From the first episode it is dificult to tell whether this is just a really sad guy who made a home video or whether it is a "tongue in cheek" slice of fried gold. This doesn't last as it is soon apparent that it is the latter. From Micro wars on the streets, WOW induced mental breakdowns, A suspiciously Jedi looking guy called "the Masterer", to FPS DOUG a man who believes you truely do run faster with a knife..... in real life!!!

Follow these guys on a journey of self realisation, women but mostly just pwning noobs. This is by far and away the funniest games related series I have ever seen and i would advise anyone with even a passing interest in gaming to watch the episodes on the website.

They are free!!!!

Go to www.purepwnage.com and go to episodes to watch for free.
I hope you enjoy them as much as i have.

"BOOM HEAD SHOT"

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.