GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Early Zelda"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'The Legend Of Zelda: The Wind Waker'.
Tue 29/04/03 at 14:28
Regular
Over at Cube-Europe a few people have recieved their copys of The Wind Waker today from G**E, three days before release.

Now I've ordered a Platinum Pack from there, which on the 25th of April was said to have been getting ready to be dispatched and will 'be with me shortly'. Maybe it'll come tommorow? Maybe today? Don't think today though, they don't deliver now, I think...

Anyway, can't they get sued for sending stuff out early or something?
Wed 30/04/03 at 18:24
Regular
"bit of a brain"
GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAME. I see.
Dirty scoundrel
Wed 30/04/03 at 18:23
Regular
"bit of a brain"
Where'd you order it from eh?
Wed 30/04/03 at 17:48
Regular
Wohoo, got in from work to see a nicely wrapped envelope type thing sitting on my bed.

YAY I GOT ZELDA!

I promptly ran off to find a tissue as i'd soiled my trousers with love wee.

I haven't dared start the game yet though, I'm waiting till just the right moment tonight when I have absoloutly nothing to do other than play games.

The case is gold and it looks so good and stuff.

Just been having a look at the trailers and had a quick go on OOT, Wario World and F-Zero look superb. 1080 looks great but I hope they work on the graphics a bit more, looks a bit PS2 like.
Wed 30/04/03 at 15:17
Regular
"Brownium Motion"
Hmm...I'll be getting mine after working and then I shall have a weekend with Zelda.

Damn it! I've got so many games now that I can't even find the time to complete them all!
Wed 30/04/03 at 15:13
Regular
"Smooth Operator"
aaarrrgh. I have to wait until friday becuase I am picking mine up from the Game store.

Bvgger - I have begged and pleaded with my girlfriend to go and get it (she works next door to Game) but she says they refused with Metroid Prime so they will with Zelda.

She Has No Faith.

*blub*
Wed 30/04/03 at 13:03
"Uzi Lover"
I saw a sexy Postwomen the other day...

Anyway, I just come on to tell you that Zelda rocks and I have already broken my new controller. I done the same with my Wavebird.

It dropped off as I was plugging everything in and I inspected it and all looked fine, but then I played and the R button makes a springy sound when pushed down. Grrrrr

Now my mates want me roudn theres, just got a phone call, I said "No, I'm playing Zelda" but I'll probably go just because they won't shut up otherwise.
Wed 30/04/03 at 11:46
Regular
Yey

Just phoned up **** to track my order and they say it's been sent by courier service so should arrive any time between now and 6pm today.

I guess I must have paid for next day delivery.

Zelda, Zelda, Zelda

Tonight I shall waketh the the wind and shoot my load all over Zelda for the umpteenth time.
Wed 30/04/03 at 10:59
Regular
"All about the Beats"
LOL, i bet you love the postman!

My postman wears shorts ;-p
Wed 30/04/03 at 10:59
Regular
Gah, I now hate you.

Give me Zelda. Me!

;-)
Wed 30/04/03 at 10:54
Regular
Fag

Mine hasn't arrived damn you, now get off the computer and go play some Zelda.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.