GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Zelda Sign-In"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 29/04/03 at 21:03
Regular
I was gonna wait, but loads a people are getting their early.

Just sign here when you've got your copy.
And say which game you played first.

Go go go.
Thu 01/05/03 at 11:20
"Uzi Lover"
Yesterday.

The Wind Waker
Wed 30/04/03 at 20:38
Regular
"  "
Got it today. Played Wind Waker first. Bonus disk still sitting in the shiny gold case. Normally getting it early would be great, but stupid Damarus (mate from college) got the thing a day earlier than me! I nearly killed him today! Anyway, I got it, only pre-ordered the thing on Saturday at 7:00pm!!!!
Wed 30/04/03 at 17:50
Regular
I've got it

YAY!

Played Master Quest first strangely enough.
Tue 29/04/03 at 21:21
Regular
*signs*

A month ago.
Played Wind Waker first obviously, haven't used the bonus disc yet, I can't be bothered.
Tue 29/04/03 at 21:05
Regular
I have - Played Wind Waker first

Have gotten to the next island.
Tue 29/04/03 at 21:03
"period drama"
I was gonna wait, but loads a people are getting their early.

Just sign here when you've got your copy.
And say which game you played first.

Go go go.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.