GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Do you think Halo reach will fail or triumph?"

The "Xbox Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Halo: Reach'.
Sat 17/07/10 at 11:55
Regular
I actually think it won;t be to bad-whadyuo think?
Sat 31/07/10 at 12:42
"Life's a conspiracy"
I think it'll be amazing, having played the beta i think it'll triumph! Yes I am a halo fan, but that doesn't mean that my thought is one sided, we all know it'll be great!
Fri 30/07/10 at 04:45
Regular
"peace is war"
It wont be bad graphic wise but it needed more flying space battle missions and bungie didn't give it that. Its just a repeat of the other games with new weapons armour and abilities ripping off of other games. for the whole woulrd i think it will succeed but for me its an EPIC FAIL.
Mon 19/07/10 at 22:09
Regular
"Short Attention Sp"
Consider all the other Halo games. Even the least successful game has over 5 million copies sold! If only for the rabid Halo fanbase, it can't help but be a winner. Once you take into account the fact that Bungie knows what it is doing, and the fact that generally the Halo games are in a class of their own, then the only logical conclusion is that we are in for a grand send-off to the franchise.
Sat 17/07/10 at 16:05
Regular
Saleswise - Triumph
Gamewise - Fail
Reviewswise - Triumph
Sat 17/07/10 at 11:55
Regular
I actually think it won;t be to bad-whadyuo think?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.