GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Attention monkey lovers!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 15/11/01 at 19:07
Regular
Do you love monkeys?
Do you wish you were a monkey?
Do you ever wonder how compatible you are with that special; monkey?

Then why don’t you take the monkey lover test simple answer the questions and you will be given your rate of chance of scoring with a monkey

http://www.alandmonkey.co.uk/questionnaire/

POST YOUR RESULTS HERE!
You know you want to you monkey lover
Fri 16/11/01 at 20:14
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
If you love monkeys, check dis:
http://homepage.ntlworld.com/paul.whiston
It's a game I made that I've been trying to plug all day. FantasyMeister said there was a bug, but it never happened on my PC.
Fri 16/11/01 at 20:13
Regular
http://www.joecartoon.com/cartoons/monkey.html
Fri 16/11/01 at 19:59
Regular
lol snuggly posted that link about a month back
but worth a re visit any day
Fri 16/11/01 at 09:11
Regular
"l33t cs50r"
It appears from your answers that you are some kind of small vole. Chances of getting off with either human or monkey: 0.02%.
Fri 16/11/01 at 09:08
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
You are clearly a chimp and probably rather a sexy one. Chance of getting off with a monkey: 98.9%. Chance of getting off with a human: 53%.
---

I rule.
Fri 16/11/01 at 09:04
Regular
"Back from the dead!"
0.02% as well.
bum.

On a similar note...

http://www.gimpchimp.com/swf/turretaphone1.0a.swf

Warning - adult language.
Thu 15/11/01 at 23:32
Regular
0.02%er

I feel used
Thu 15/11/01 at 23:10
Regular
"Jags is teh l33t"
i put down whatever answer seemed interesting and got

You've completed the Monkeylover Quiz!

Your answers suggest that you are a creature called a freur from the planet Radion in the Twin Tub Nebula. Although you look a lot like a monkey, your chances of getting off with anyone, monkey or human, are slim as freurs perpetually emit a disgusting smell similar to rotting parsnips.

hmmmm
Thu 15/11/01 at 23:05
Regular

You are clearly a chimp and probably rather a sexy one. Chance of getting off with a monkey: 98.9%. Chance of getting off with a human: 53%.

Hmm warra pile of poop that quiz is, you click on the human things and it says your a small vole, then you click on all the monkey things and it says the above. Hmmmmmmm well I didn't lie about one of them, when I want to relax I always pick knits out of my lovers hair and eat them.
Thu 15/11/01 at 22:47
Regular
"smile, it's free"

It appears from your answers that you are some kind of small vole. Chances of getting off with either human or monkey: 0.02%.

-------------

I didn't even choose any of the damn 'hole related' options!

Ah well. Anyone know any popular vole nightclubs?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.