GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Metal Gear Solid - The Twin Snakes Not The Petriots"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Metal Gear Solid : Twin Snakes'.
Thu 01/05/03 at 08:40
Regular
Kojima has announced Konamis HI FI working title next Metal Gear Solid, and it would be unleashed at E3 but the bad new is that the Playstatoin2 dudes will stuck cause the title is only for the Gamecube has been announced , perhaps no detials for exclusive title so that we playstation2 dude might get it after a while may be with new title for the same game as The Petriots, but still its all rumours for ps2, the game is under development under Silicon Knights, well its really bad news atleast for me cause i was expecting the title for ps2 and expecting Kojima to give us a new MGS title but its only for Gamecube sukkers.
Sun 11/05/03 at 22:49
"period drama"
Oooh, yar.
I thought that got cancelled.
Too much humping.
Sun 11/05/03 at 22:42
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
It's like a mix between Tom and Jerry and State Of Emergency. Should be good.
Sun 11/05/03 at 21:00
Regular
"  "
Where everyone's pets go on a rampage around town.
Sun 11/05/03 at 19:25
"period drama"
What are Petriots, by the by?
Sun 11/05/03 at 18:04
Regular
oh but nintendo have better games :-)
Sun 11/05/03 at 15:48
Regular
Tiltawhirl wrote:
> It won't be though, people will still sink their teeth into Sony's
> love muscle whatever games are on the console.

With Microsoft slowly chipping away at Sony's castle... adventually a bit will fall.

Nintendo just needs to hope to pick up a few scraps the X-box leaves behind.
Sat 10/05/03 at 01:11
Regular
It won't be though, people will still sink their teeth into Sony's love muscle whatever games are on the console.
Sat 10/05/03 at 00:09
Regular
Problem is if GTA does go multi-format next year... Sony have lost near enough everything bar GT and Wipeout with Microsoft having a superior game to GT (Project Gotham etc...) and Nintendo having a superior game to Wipeout (F Zero)...

Could be painful.
Sun 04/05/03 at 16:00
Regular
Never played MGS1 on PSOne? :O

Well i enjoyed part 1 more even though it was only on the PSOne, so its good to see they'll be doing a 'revamped' version of part 1; whoever liked Raiden anyway??

I think those PS2 fanboys are sulking...haha
Sun 04/05/03 at 15:10
Regular
ÂLŠ†ÂÎR wrote:
If it stays
> GameCube exclusive then aside from Mario Kart it will be worth a
> GameCube alone to play this game.

It will stay exclusive, it's being made by a Nintendo 2nd party.

Never even got to play the first MGS (much like Resident Evil), so i'll be very much looking forward to getting my hands on this at the end of the year.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.