GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Newsflash!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 01/05/03 at 10:54
Regular
The Major who was found guilty of cheating on 'Who Wants To Be A Millionaire?' has just committed suicide!

ITV have said that they will pay for the funeral but not for the coffin.
Fri 02/05/03 at 17:22
Regular
"\\"
I'm glad i'm not stupid enough to do what you did... I don't tell jokes unless i get em, thats just pointless, anyway i got another one.

There's this guy who lives in a mansion, and he goes to the pub, comes back and his mansion is on fire, and he sees a goblin running away.

He didn't have any insurance on the mansion, so he had to go live in a house. He went to the pub, came back and his house was on fire, and again he saw a goblin running away.

He didn't have any insurance on the house so he had to live in a cardboard box. He went to the pub and he came back to find his box on fire, and again he saw the goblin runnning away, so he rann after the goblin, caught it and shouted, "HAVE YOU BEEN BURNIN' DOWN ALL MY HOUSES?!"

So the goblin said,"no"
Fri 02/05/03 at 17:04
"Uzi Lover"
I didn't get this when I first read it for some strange reason...

Then the day I read it, that night when I was having dinner I told my little Sister and Dad this joke to see if they could fill me in.

They burst out with laughter.

And I was like "Huh?"

And then they called me a spaz for not getting it. But then I did get it, so it's all ok.

:-S
Fri 02/05/03 at 16:26
Regular
"Aoe Master"
..*sigh*
Fri 02/05/03 at 16:24
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
There's nothing to figure out though....

Heh, about to go downstairs and try that on someone.
:-D
Fri 02/05/03 at 16:07
Regular
"\\"
That took me a whole minute to figure out.

*hangs head in shame*
Fri 02/05/03 at 16:02
Regular
"Aoe Master"
yer it is
Thu 01/05/03 at 12:22
"For the horde!!!!"
Meka Dragon wrote:
> The Major who was found guilty of cheating on 'Who Wants To Be A
> Millionaire?' has just committed suicide!
>
> ITV have said that they will pay for the funeral but not for the
> coffin.

That's quite a good joke.
Thu 01/05/03 at 11:50
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
monkey_man wrote:
> Ha, that was rally good

He "rally good", what ho!
Thu 01/05/03 at 11:49
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Ha, that was rally good...but you'd feel bad if he did now because of a stupid circular email!

Also, you should have got the line "Sorry, it just crypt upon me" in there, for maximum effect.
Thu 01/05/03 at 11:07
Regular
"not dead"
Edgy wrote:
> For a minute there, I almost believed it!
>
> > article...>

So did I when I received the email. :o)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.