GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Snip snip: of with the hair."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 15/11/01 at 12:52
Regular
wich celebs do you think need a haircut or a new hairdoo?

well charlie out of ground force for a start, she looks as if she's been draged through a hegde backwards.

Gary Rhodes also needs a makeover his hair looks like.. looks like... damn it a can't think of anything it looks like it's so bad.

PS. I did not mean for this to be offencive to the actuall people were talking about.
Thu 15/11/01 at 12:59
Regular
"Acid Casual"
uksgamer2002 wrote:
> Laurence louellen bowen, or something! thats the one.

Nice spelling!

Its Llewellyn.
Thu 15/11/01 at 12:58
Regular
"Back from the dead!"
Give him a Lionel Blair cut, like mine....
Thu 15/11/01 at 12:57
"I hate that!!!"
his name is almost as bad as his hair.
Regular
"Luck from Heaven"
Laurence louellen bowen, or something! thats the one.
"I hate that!!!"
uksgamer2002 wrote:
> when you say 'of with the hair', you mean 'off with the hair', right? yeah sorry.
Nice try
> though.
Thu 15/11/01 at 12:56
"I hate that!!!"
and there's thon guy out of some ort of crap proggrame. he's an interior desighner, anyway I would really love to get a pair of hedge trimmers to his hair.
Thu 15/11/01 at 12:56
Regular
doughnut monster wrote:
PS. I
> did not mean for this to be offencive to the actuall people were talking about.

What you think the actuall person might read this and get offended?

ha ha *Nelson stylee*
Thu 15/11/01 at 12:55
Regular
"Luck from Heaven"
when you say 'of with the hair', you mean 'off with the hair', right?
Nice try though.
Thu 15/11/01 at 12:54
Regular
"Back from the dead!"
Michael parkinson could really pull off dreadlocks...
Thu 15/11/01 at 12:52
"I hate that!!!"
wich celebs do you think need a haircut or a new hairdoo?

well charlie out of ground force for a start, she looks as if she's been draged through a hegde backwards.

Gary Rhodes also needs a makeover his hair looks like.. looks like... damn it a can't think of anything it looks like it's so bad.

PS. I did not mean for this to be offencive to the actuall people were talking about.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.