GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Snip snip: of with the hair."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 15/11/01 at 12:52
Regular
wich celebs do you think need a haircut or a new hairdoo?

well charlie out of ground force for a start, she looks as if she's been draged through a hegde backwards.

Gary Rhodes also needs a makeover his hair looks like.. looks like... damn it a can't think of anything it looks like it's so bad.

PS. I did not mean for this to be offencive to the actuall people were talking about.
Fri 16/11/01 at 10:38
"I hate that!!!"
ok this topic is now declared silly
Thu 15/11/01 at 19:12
I did say that it made boys cute.
Thu 15/11/01 at 19:11
Yeah but she didn't understand what 'bogbrush' was.
Thu 15/11/01 at 19:08
Regular
"You've upset me"
Neo-Genetic wrote:
> Ew!I hate that type of haircut,does make a boy look cute though.
I once met
> this german girl when she stayed at a friend's house,her hair was spiked!And for
> the rest of the exchange we called her 'bogbrush'.

You can only call someone a bogbrush if they have fluffy hair, otherwise you're likely to get a spike in the eye. Most likely from me... or Reaper :)
Thu 15/11/01 at 19:04
Ew!I hate that type of haircut,does make a boy look cute though.
I once met this german girl when she stayed at a friend's house,her hair was spiked!And for the rest of the exchange we called her 'bogbrush'.
Thu 15/11/01 at 19:00
Regular
"You've upset me"
Just shave and spike. Like me :-)
Thu 15/11/01 at 18:46
Jamie Oliver ssssoooooo needs a haircut.
It looks like a mop.
Thu 15/11/01 at 15:05
Regular
"Luck from Heaven"
>Craw wrote:
> uksgamer2002 wrote:
> Laurence louellen bowen, or something! thats the
> one.

>Nice spelling!

>Its Llewellyn.

Well sorry if i'm not up on my interior designers. I play games, not decorate rooms.
Thu 15/11/01 at 13:31
Regular
"Back from the dead!"
doughnut monster wrote:
> This has nothing to do with the topic but, carol smiley's voice is the most
> irritating voice on telly.

And that includes Shaggy on TOTP? You might be mistaken there for he has a FAR more annoying vioce.
Thu 15/11/01 at 13:01
"I hate that!!!"
This has nothing to do with the topic but, carol smiley's voice is the most irritating voice on telly.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.