GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"POLLING VOTES ONLY - OPEN NOW UNTIL NOV 22ND"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 14/11/01 at 20:42
Regular
There are only two types of post allowed in this thread:

1. To POP it to the top simply enter "POP". If you don't understand that then don't do it.

2. Make ONE post only to enter your VOTE for the next notable. Just say "I vote for" and give the current alias of the person you are voting for. If you like you can give reasons for voting for that person, in the same post as the vote, or you can give other relative information such as who you nearly voted for. DO NOT use more than one post.

Most of the voting will take place next Thursday evening, November 22nd. But if you want to vote early then you can.

Discuss voting issues in the VOTE DISCUSSION THREAD, not this thread.

Here are some of the rules:

One new Notable is voted in every three months.

One person has one vote. EVERYBODY (including Staff) can vote PROVIDING they were signed up before November 1st 2001. If you just arrived then you'll have to wait for next time - sorry.

Vote as two people and we will exclude you.
Vote more than once and we will exclude both votes.
Don't vote for the existing Notables.
Don't vote for a Newbie.
Don't vote for a Member of Staff.
Don't change your vote.

You can only vote ONCE for a REGULAR.

What are we voting for?:

The person who in your opinion has made the best OVERALL CONTRIBUTION to the forums.
Page:
Thu 22/11/01 at 23:04
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
That's it. I can't wait any longer to vote.

I vote Goatboy.

It was not an easy decision. A lot of people deserved a vote and a lot didn't. I felt that Goatboy's contribution was something that caught my attention.
Thu 22/11/01 at 22:52
Regular
3 months of Notable Hunting has finally come to a close, the end of series one is a few hours away, the final cast list has been decided:

All the Notables!
Mr. Nice Guy
MJ Swerve
Mystique
Dringo
Edgy

A Notable Hunter Story: Death to Dringo only moments away (unless i win and there will be a completley different story but that wont happen)

DO NOT MISS IT IF THERE IS ONE NOTABLE HUNTER STORY YOU'LL EVER READ IT HAS TO BE THIS ONE.
Thu 22/11/01 at 22:45
Regular
Ice Blaster wrote:
> Time_Warp wrote:
> I vote for....Dringo.

Why? HE tries so hard and in my
> opinion has done that
> little bit much to earning a vote..or two.

> asking you to vote for him.

I resent that i havent seen TW for months, im well impressed.
Thu 22/11/01 at 22:44
Regular
"Rong Xion Tong"
It probably doesn't matter now but....

I vote Dringo
Thu 22/11/01 at 22:22
Regular
Tony Said:
You can only vote ONCE
Thu 22/11/01 at 22:13
Unless something drastic happens tonight I don't think anything is gonna stop Goaty from winning. So no matter what I do its pretty irrelivant. I vote JaCeeUk. Take that vote unless I vote again. i will do this [vote] at the end of my vote letter if i change it.
Thu 22/11/01 at 22:02
Regular
"tinycurve.gif"
Tony, I'm not really sure if this is the correct time or the right place to ask, but can you please tell me what Edwin25 did to upset you?
Thu 22/11/01 at 21:43
Regular
"++ Anti Antler ++"
POP.
Thu 22/11/01 at 21:33
Regular
"everyone says it"
As every election I want to be the last to vote, probably because I want to make a change to the votes casted.

I have looked and read at all the reasons. Its clear that Goatboy will win. There are so many people I would vote, Goatboy, YourHonour, Turbonutter, Dringo, RBS and even TW if he was here.... including others like SSXPro and Fish-e.

And yes, I am going to vote the person who I would want as a notable, someone who helped me with an ambition and although its not complete I am writing scripts myself.

I vote Goatboy.

Thanks
er-no
Thu 22/11/01 at 21:03
Regular
"++ Anti Antler ++"
Been watching this web site develop for the past year mate. My web explorer wouldn't load up the "Sign up" thing though. But its been fun and, now that I have a new computer, I can! PPPPPPPPOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPPPPPPPPP
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.