GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Wind Waker - Live up to the hype?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'The Legend Of Zelda: The Wind Waker'.
Fri 02/05/03 at 21:08
Regular
Hi,
When a game like Zelda - The Wind Waker is released there is allways a lot of hype and people expect a game like that to live up to their expectations, which I'm sure are very high for a title like this. What are your veiws on The Wind Waker, should they have not changed the graphics?, is it as good as the previous games? and is its playability up to the standard you expect from a Zelda game?
cheers
Fri 02/05/03 at 21:08
Regular
"No Way"
Hi,
When a game like Zelda - The Wind Waker is released there is allways a lot of hype and people expect a game like that to live up to their expectations, which I'm sure are very high for a title like this. What are your veiws on The Wind Waker, should they have not changed the graphics?, is it as good as the previous games? and is its playability up to the standard you expect from a Zelda game?
cheers
Fri 02/05/03 at 21:10
Regular
Exceeds
Fri 02/05/03 at 21:12
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Yup.

So far, I'm actually enjoying it.

AJ! Enjoying a Zelda game! Incredible!
Fri 02/05/03 at 21:36
Regular
"bit of a brain"
I foresaw it all in my mystic ball (of soop)
Fri 02/05/03 at 22:05
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
AfroJoe wrote:
> Yup.
>
> So far, I'm actually enjoying it.
>
> AJ! Enjoying a Zelda game! Incredible!

We told you all along...

At least you can play OOT- I'm assuming you never completed that, no? :D

Anyway- it rocks. It has to be my favourite game ever.
Fri 02/05/03 at 22:11
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Microchips wrote:
> At least you can play OOT- I'm assuming you never completed that, no?
> :D

---

I'll start that after I've completed Wind Waker.

I got about as far as the Great Deku Tree before getting bored on the N64, but I'll actually attempt to interest myself this time round.
Fri 02/05/03 at 22:32
"period drama"
Yup.
Best game ever.
Loving it.
Fri 02/05/03 at 22:46
Regular
heh

Final Fantasy indeed
Fri 02/05/03 at 22:53
"Uzi Lover"
It's great :-D
Fri 02/05/03 at 23:05
Regular
It replaces the SNES version of A Link to the Past as my current favourite game....not sure if it'll stay there for long...but no other GameCube game has been this good yet.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.