GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What do i claim?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 03/05/03 at 14:18
Regular
I'm very stuck on what to claim for my GAD, I have drawn up a short list, here it is:

Champ manager 4
Club Football
Metroid Prime
Mario Sunshine
Super Monkey ball 2
Enter The Matrix

What do I claim, please help?
Sat 03/05/03 at 14:48
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
Champ manager 4 is good if you like the series and there is a lot to keep fans of it playing on it for quite some time.

Monkey Ball 2 is also class and the mini party games you can unlock will keep you and your mates busy for quite some time. Also entertaining 1 player modes in there, but the multiplayers are the best.

I'd say one of these two.
Sat 03/05/03 at 14:42
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
I said "to" instead of "two" in my first post in this topic. I quickly posted another post though to correct my error "*two".
Sat 03/05/03 at 14:30
Regular
"Aoe Master"
Cubist wrote:
> *two
>
> Rookie mistake :S

what?
Sat 03/05/03 at 14:30
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
*two

Rookie mistake :S
Sat 03/05/03 at 14:28
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
Lucio wrote:
> What do I claim, please help?

I would claim Metroid Prime or Enter The Matrix as they look like to brilliant games. I got my most recent GAD Claim through the post today (Thanks SR) I claimed The Legend Of Zelda : The Wind Waker. I've played it for about an hour now and I'm not very impressed. When you view things close up the graphics are great but different so I'll have to get used to them and when I look at things from far away or look at an entire landscape (Which is quite often at the start) the images just look a bit blurry and smudged. I have only got to the Forsaken Fortress though and I'm having trouble so I'm going to leave it for now, buy the guide and play it later. So, all in all I would get Zelda if you haven't got that, Enter The Matrix or finally Metroid Prime.
Sat 03/05/03 at 14:28
Regular
"Aoe Master"
i am regular yea *cough*
Sat 03/05/03 at 14:21
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
One of these three:

Metroid Prime
Mario Sunshine
Super Monkey ball 2

Remember this is only my opinion, and you are better to decide for yourself as only you know the type of games you enjoy most.
Sat 03/05/03 at 14:18
Regular
"Proud PS2+GC Owner"
I'm very stuck on what to claim for my GAD, I have drawn up a short list, here it is:

Champ manager 4
Club Football
Metroid Prime
Mario Sunshine
Super Monkey ball 2
Enter The Matrix

What do I claim, please help?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.