GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What do i claim?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 03/05/03 at 14:18
Regular
I'm very stuck on what to claim for my GAD, I have drawn up a short list, here it is:

Champ manager 4
Club Football
Metroid Prime
Mario Sunshine
Super Monkey ball 2
Enter The Matrix

What do I claim, please help?
Sun 04/05/03 at 17:45
Regular
"aka [EIRE] Taig"
There is no question about it, you have to claim Championship Manager 4.
Bckpac
:>P
Sun 04/05/03 at 17:39
"Retarded List"
Get Metroid Prime. It's one of the best games on any console.
Sun 04/05/03 at 13:28
Regular
Mario Sunshine, Metroid Prime or Monkey Ball 2.

Matrix is supposed to be very average.
Sat 03/05/03 at 19:51
"period drama"
I'm in the forbidden forest.
*Dances*
You have to float there using a leaf as a parachute-thingy, changing the direction of the wind accordingly and going into a twister to get some height. Genius.
Sat 03/05/03 at 19:37
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
I went back to playing it. I left that windfall city place and am now going to that big dragon up the hill. I got to the island after going int that Chu hole place and getting Winds Requiem on my Wind Waker device. It took me a surprising amount of time.
Sat 03/05/03 at 18:18
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
Cubist wrote:
> I have only got to the Forsaken Fortress though and I'm having trouble > so I'm going to leave it for now, buy the guide and play it later.

Why would you want the guide? It'll only waste the game, it's more fun to figure it out yourself, well, maybe not fun but more satisfying. I just got past the Forsaken Fortress and I'm pretty chuffed about it.

:)

In answer to the question though, you shoud either get Super Monkey Ball 2 or Enter the Matrix. I don't see what people see in Metriod Prime to be honest, I got it a couple of weeks ago and I find it dull as ditchwater. IMO

:)
Sat 03/05/03 at 18:13
Regular
Get either Metroid Prime or Super Monkey Ball 2. Don't get Mario Sunshine or Enter the Matrix, though.
Sat 03/05/03 at 16:04
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
Now you know how I feel FFF. I worked hard on my Bounty Hunter and Metroid Prime reviews but lost on both :(

(I posted them on different days)
Sat 03/05/03 at 15:56
"period drama"
You claim I am considerably betterer than yow and I should have your GAD, you sisters, your house, your spleen, all your lemons and any loose cash you have floating around.
And your soul.

Go on.
Do it.
Now.
Sat 03/05/03 at 15:17
Regular
"Aoe Master"
*cough*

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.