GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Zelda has you......"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 03/05/03 at 18:27
Regular
This place is dead for a Saturday, I think a lot of people must have gotten Zelda.... Oh well, it is an amazing game afterall.

:)
Sat 03/05/03 at 18:27
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
This place is dead for a Saturday, I think a lot of people must have gotten Zelda.... Oh well, it is an amazing game afterall.

Sat 03/05/03 at 19:29
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
I've got Zelda.

It's sitting in my room.

My Gamecube is sitting behind me.

It works perfectly.

Zelda in room.

Gamecube behind me.

Zelda will be in room for next two months.

Grrrrr.
Sat 03/05/03 at 20:15
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
I'm playing Zelda today since I just got it through the post this morning and am eager to play it. However I have my Standard Grade/GCSE exams starting on the 6th of this month so I'll have to give it up for a while:(
Sun 04/05/03 at 12:46
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
Well thank you Zelda. I was playing Zelda for a very long time last night, didn't go to bed until around 3.30. I slept in for my Driving Lesson, instructors rattling the door and was for off because he thought I had forgot. Luckily I just caught him in time.

All Zelda's fault.

Sun 04/05/03 at 12:48
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
KILL IT!!!!!111111
Sun 04/05/03 at 12:57
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
I have a question about Zelda actually, if anyone can help.

When you collect up Rupees, on screen it only shows a max of 200. But some items are way more expensive than that. Is 200 the max you can carry at the start or am I being really stupid? (probably)

Or is there something I'm missing?
Sun 04/05/03 at 13:17
Regular
Find the fairy fountains or find Tingle's Island and all will be revealed.

Tried to be as criptic as possible there, but ended up falling flat on my face.

Try looking on Outset Island if the above clue doesn't help, talk to the guy with the big head.
Sun 04/05/03 at 13:38
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
I found that Tingle dude and got that tingle tuner and map but now I'm at the bit just after you throw Medli up on to the cliff edge so she can go get Valoo. However I have no idea what to do now and have still got a limit of 200 rupees:( Any help?
Sun 04/05/03 at 14:11
Regular
"keep your receipt"
Don't worry about the rupees - they don't matter yet. After hucking her up on the platform, go back to the coastline and fill your bottle with water. Take it back to the dried-up lake and water a bomb-plant with it. Bomb the big rock.

This really should be in the Nintendo forum but what the hey...
Sun 04/05/03 at 14:18
Regular
"tinycurve.gif"
Lou Role wrote:
> This place is dead for a Saturday

This place is really losing it. Hardly any people use it anymore, even if it isn't on a Saturday. Maybe SR need to introduce something new or bring back an old favourite *cough* GAD 1 *cough* to bring everyone back?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.