GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Zelda has you......"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 03/05/03 at 18:27
Regular
This place is dead for a Saturday, I think a lot of people must have gotten Zelda.... Oh well, it is an amazing game afterall.

:)
Sun 04/05/03 at 16:09
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
Tiltawhirl wrote:
> Find the fairy fountains or find Tingle's Island and all will be
> revealed.
>
> Tried to be as criptic as possible there, but ended up falling flat on
> my face.
>
> Try looking on Outset Island if the above clue doesn't help, talk to
> the guy with the big head.

Okay thanks, I'm stuck at a part in Dragon Roost Island just now so I'm gonna leave it for a couple of hours. Maybe actually play GTA:VC, I haven't played it since I got Zelda.
Sun 04/05/03 at 15:38
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
HELP! I am in the dungeons beneath Valoo and have got the grapling hook. There is a part however where I have to turn right over lava but the only place over the lava that I can go is forward. There is nothing on the ledge in front of me but I just can't seem to make the grappling hook move me to the right. I have tried aiming from different angles of stance etc but just can't do it. Anyone got any advice?
Sun 04/05/03 at 15:02
Regular
The Rupees don't matter at that point as Mess said. But when you've finished Dragon Roost dungeon, go to your Sea chart and open up Tingles Chart (Press Y). look for the squares on the chart with the pictures of Fairy's on them and go to one of them.
Sun 04/05/03 at 14:42
Regular
"facepartyid prodigy"
Hey everyone, anyone remember me?

Anyone, Since this is a Zelda topic I wondered if anyone had figured out the extras in the Wind Waker Zelda master quest disc? seems just to be ocarina of time 2 me....
Sun 04/05/03 at 14:18
Regular
"tinycurve.gif"
Lou Role wrote:
> This place is dead for a Saturday

This place is really losing it. Hardly any people use it anymore, even if it isn't on a Saturday. Maybe SR need to introduce something new or bring back an old favourite *cough* GAD 1 *cough* to bring everyone back?
Sun 04/05/03 at 14:11
Regular
"keep your receipt"
Don't worry about the rupees - they don't matter yet. After hucking her up on the platform, go back to the coastline and fill your bottle with water. Take it back to the dried-up lake and water a bomb-plant with it. Bomb the big rock.

This really should be in the Nintendo forum but what the hey...
Sun 04/05/03 at 13:38
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
I found that Tingle dude and got that tingle tuner and map but now I'm at the bit just after you throw Medli up on to the cliff edge so she can go get Valoo. However I have no idea what to do now and have still got a limit of 200 rupees:( Any help?
Sun 04/05/03 at 13:17
Regular
Find the fairy fountains or find Tingle's Island and all will be revealed.

Tried to be as criptic as possible there, but ended up falling flat on my face.

Try looking on Outset Island if the above clue doesn't help, talk to the guy with the big head.
Sun 04/05/03 at 12:57
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
I have a question about Zelda actually, if anyone can help.

When you collect up Rupees, on screen it only shows a max of 200. But some items are way more expensive than that. Is 200 the max you can carry at the start or am I being really stupid? (probably)

Or is there something I'm missing?
Sun 04/05/03 at 12:48
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
KILL IT!!!!!111111

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.