GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The "Zelda - Help" thread"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 03/05/03 at 22:23
Regular
Right many of us have had some problems and been stuck at certain points.
So instead of thinking for ages why not ask someone who knows. Sure beats reading through walkthroughs at gamefaqs and the such like.

Anyway its a class game, looks and plays well and it surprised me in a lot of places.

Ok, I'm at the place where you blow up the rock to let the spring fill the area.

I have thrown a bomb into the first statue but can't seem to reach the second one. I presume you just have to aim right but I'm struggling.
Anyone?
Page:
Sun 18/05/03 at 20:21
Regular
DeadMetal wrote:
> How did you break your arm?

Some stupid idiot kicked a ball and it hit my hand the wrong way. My hand bent all the way back and a bone in my arm snapped with the force :(
Sun 18/05/03 at 20:07
Regular
No, don't.

Master Quest is identical, the only difference is the 9 dungeons have better puzzles.

Much better puzzles.
Sun 18/05/03 at 20:03
Regular
Play OOT then.
Sun 18/05/03 at 20:01
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
But I've never played OOT...

Yes never.
Sun 18/05/03 at 19:59
Regular
Master Quest is brilliant.

Don't bother with the normal OOT.
Sun 18/05/03 at 19:54
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
Finally finished it.
Was quite good fun playing through that.

Time to begin the bonus disk I think

:-)
Sun 18/05/03 at 17:41
Regular
"A Ghost Of You"
How did you break your arm?
Sun 18/05/03 at 17:40
Regular
You should all be glad. Since I broke my arm I can't play Gamecube, just when I was getting into wind waker :(
Sun 18/05/03 at 17:25
Regular
Heh

Got me for a while, go in the room opposite, the one with the stone tablet giving you a clue on how to progress.

Simply jump down the pit.
Sun 18/05/03 at 17:23
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
AliBoy wrote:
> Bomb the big rock.
>
>
> I'm in the tower, I solved the light thing to give me the portal back
> to the above world at the forsaken fortress or whatever it is called
> but now I am not sure where I should be going

I'm at exactly the same point, which Is why I'm going to leave this thread now. I've gotten this far without any help (Apart from scaring the guy on Windfall) and don't want to stop now.
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.