GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Machie Con 2007"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 06/05/07 at 17:59
Regular
[B]Venue[/B]: Exmouth
[B]Dates[/B]: 16th-19th May
[B]Special Guests[/B]: Machie

----

That's right pb, I'll be touring Exmouth in just under two weeks. I'm getting a lift down on Wed 16th, late afternoon. Then we have to check out at 10am on Saturday 19th. So let me know if you can make it and which day/time you prefer.

I'll just be taking photos/videos on the beach and around the town centre for my site. Hopefully I'll get some print worthy shots. Apart from that I'll be down the hotel gym for hours and of course the walks along the beach and cliffs. =)

Note: Confirmed.

Anyone else is welcome to attend but I guess you all live to far away =(
Sun 06/05/07 at 22:38
Regular
"AkaSeraphim"
Machie wrote:
> Hopefully if this goes well, I can persuade him to go to the
> other meet. =) leave it to me.

:P yeah work your majik :)
Sun 06/05/07 at 22:37
Regular
Hopefully if this goes well, I can persuade him to go to the other meet. =) leave it to me.
Sun 06/05/07 at 18:05
Regular
Sounds like a rip-roarin day. Put my name down for sure!
Sun 06/05/07 at 17:59
Regular
[B]Venue[/B]: Exmouth
[B]Dates[/B]: 16th-19th May
[B]Special Guests[/B]: Machie

----

That's right pb, I'll be touring Exmouth in just under two weeks. I'm getting a lift down on Wed 16th, late afternoon. Then we have to check out at 10am on Saturday 19th. So let me know if you can make it and which day/time you prefer.

I'll just be taking photos/videos on the beach and around the town centre for my site. Hopefully I'll get some print worthy shots. Apart from that I'll be down the hotel gym for hours and of course the walks along the beach and cliffs. =)

Note: Confirmed.

Anyone else is welcome to attend but I guess you all live to far away =(

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.