GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I've completed GTA3!!!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 13/11/01 at 20:59
Regular
Yes, it is true. The Beautiful Freak has completed the best game of all time. Withhold your wondering admiration at my skill and prowess. Just sit back in your chair and gaze longingly at the picture of me on your bedroom wall. I am greatness, salute me for the end of time.
If you have any questions for the pro, don't hesitate to drop me a line - for I know everything.
Thank you,
Beautiful Freak

p.s CHEATERS SUCK !!!!!!
Tue 13/11/01 at 21:28
Regular
"look in the mirror"
We should start a major topic on the issue. I think it'll hit world news.
By the way, 'he' could infact be a rather masculine 'she'. Betty? Josephine? Francesca?
Tue 13/11/01 at 21:24
Regular
""
Goten wrote:
> I'd like to know the name (if he has one, that is) for a topic I have brewing in
> my head.

It's gotta be Laurence or dale or sommat come on.
Tue 13/11/01 at 21:17
Regular
"look in the mirror"
Goten wrote:
> This might sound like a stupid question, but what is the name of the bloke that
> we control?

Not too sure but I'm going for Percy.......or maybe Bill. Anyone else???
Tue 13/11/01 at 21:13
I'd like to know the name (if he has one, that is) for a topic I have brewing in my head.
Tue 13/11/01 at 21:11
Regular
""
Goten wrote:
> This might sound like a stupid question, but what is the name of the bloke that
> we control?

To tell the truth I've only played on GTA2 and all the gangs call u different nicknames, SECURITY!

=B0p
Tue 13/11/01 at 21:08
This might sound like a stupid question, but what is the name of the bloke that we control?
Tue 13/11/01 at 21:01
Regular
""
Nice one... now first I need a PS2...

Well done... =B0p
Tue 13/11/01 at 20:59
Regular
"look in the mirror"
Yes, it is true. The Beautiful Freak has completed the best game of all time. Withhold your wondering admiration at my skill and prowess. Just sit back in your chair and gaze longingly at the picture of me on your bedroom wall. I am greatness, salute me for the end of time.
If you have any questions for the pro, don't hesitate to drop me a line - for I know everything.
Thank you,
Beautiful Freak

p.s CHEATERS SUCK !!!!!!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.